• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prison Break

blake12336

Reaction score
Omg! I love it!

I know I'm really late watching this but I found it on Netflix and thought I'd see what all the fuss was about and now I'm addicted!

Did anyone else love it and think it was so clever!

I watched when it was on telly originally - loved it! Especially for Wentworth Miller *drool*

Love it! Watched it about 1000 times over. The first series is the best, second is good but the rest are a bit meh.

My oh said the same about the later series not being so good, but I'm only on series 2 and still hooked... I'm in love with Lincoln!! Wentworth Miller is a bit cleanshaven for my liking! I like a bit of rough haha

Wouldn't say no to Lincoln either :lol: I agree after series 2, it loses it's way a bit - still really good though!

Ah I miss prison break, might have to watch it again! So good!

I watched it when it was on tv and i loved it. Ive watched it a few times all way through. And think im going to watch it all again

I sat and watched the box set right through, like on my days off and just watch one after another, still in my pjs when oh came home from work lol I was addicted.

I sat and watched the box set right through, like on my days off and just watch one after another, still in my pjs when oh came home from work lol I was addicted.

This is like me and oh, every night once LO is in bed we manage to get through at least 3 episodes!

I just started watching this last week!! I'm on season 3 already omg I love it! :happydance:

Ive started watching it again for the 4th time lol. Im only on episode 2 on season 2 dont always get time as kids want stuff on lol

Wentworth Millar tried to commit suicide today :cry:

No way didnt know he was gay. My heart as just been crushed i fancy him sooooooooo bad lol

I used to have naughty dreams about him lol. I have to be careful how much prison break i watch cus of certain reasons lol he gets my blood flow moving haha

https://www.mtv.co.uk/news/wentworth-miller/389093-wentworth-miller-prison-break-gay-russia

I was shocked when i read it. Hopefully his on the mend now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->