Private Gender Scan at 16 Weeks

wannabump82

Reaction score
Hi

I'm so excited for this Thursday as I have a gender scan. Problem is im only 16 plus 1 day. I know I'm best getting it confirmed at my 20 week scan which I have at the end of June but wanted to know your experience. Were they correct? Thanks :-D

All three of my kids were bang on 16 weeks at the gender scans and they all turned out right. We used babybond.

I went at 15+2 for mine :) I was told boy. I will find out for sure next week at my 20 week scan but I'm already 100% sure its correct and have bought loads of blue :)

I had a scan at 16 weeks dead on and she seemed certain it was a girl.

Thanks ladies...Babybond was one of the options but we settled for Scan Assure in Bolton (UK). We will be happy whatever sex the baby is but having two boys already it would be nice to have a girl...although I'm not sure DH would believe it as he has 4 boys in total and no girls!

I had mine at 15 weeks 3 days and they could tell baby was a boy, I have had it confirmed at both 20 weeks and 23 weeks since :)

I had a gender scan at 16 weeks and she said she could see it was a girl, she said defo no dangly bits lol. I'll find out in 6 weeks if she was right!

I had my gender scan at baby bond when I was 16 weeks on the day. She said definitely girl, the scan was very clear I have my 20 week appointment a week on Friday.

One more day...argghhhhhh I'm so excited!

You will have to all let me know how you get on with your other scans and whether the same gender is confirmed x

They don't do gender scans as standard here, you have to pay extra for it so I went private at 17 weeks and got told boy. It was unmistakeable tbh, she showed us his bits and bobs and he is definitely a boy :haha:

Baby bond was 4/4 for me . They were correct and as I'm super impatient I went bang on 16 weeks.

Well I've had the scan and it was a bit of a strange one as on potty shot baby had hands on bits and umbilical cord was in the way. She did say after having a few looks and me emptying bladder a bit that she thinks it's a boy and would be buying blue based on potty shot. Im buying anything though until I've confirmed it at 20 week scan especially as she couldn't find the nub either. Pics attached...what do you think?

Attachments

• DSC_0270.jpg
    DSC_0270.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0269.jpg
    DSC_0269.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 10
If the scan wasn't clear, will they not be rescanning you? I'd be requesting another one especially if you paid for it and they were unsure.

I had mine done just shy of 13 weeks and it's a boy. She wouldn't say 100% but it definitely looked like boy parts and we got a good shot between the legs. Congrats on the boy!

i was 14+5 for mine and very accurate 100% boy. had it confirmed at anatomy scan

Not really thought about asking for rescan as she said she would buy blue so going to presume baby is a boy. I'll get it confirmed in 4 weeks anyway so I'm happy. It's my third boy and it would have been nice to have a girl but I do love my boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->