Private scans!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
I was really not going to have a 4d scan but now Im really quite keen!!!
Of you who have had them.... do you recommend them??
How much were they??
Im not over loaded with money you see and I am curious on whether they are really worth the money!!!

please help me!!! :happydance:

My friend got one done and the dvd was amazing. I'm going to get one done probably even though they are pricey. The clinic near me wants £200 but we only get offered 1 scan on the NHS to date :\ Sucks bad. IDK I think it'll be worth it =) You better book it soon b/c I heard they get the best pictures closest to 28weeks!

I want one done but my local is very expensive and my OH said they're freaky lol.

I had one done at 18 weeks and will have another at 28( only reason im having 2 is because the 2nd is free as lady forgot to tell me you had to be over 22 weeks to have one as he was a skinny mini and pics weren't great)

It cost me £145 for it and i get 45 min scan over 50+ pics on cdrom 8 print outs and 5 min dvd. i thought it was a bargain and well worth it XXXX

Kerry I was about to post something similar!!! I really wasnt going to get one done but a friend of a friend has just had her LO and showed me the 4d pic so I could see how great it was! Obviously the picture and the baby look the same but I couldnt quite believe just how good it was!

Anyway, we looked around and couldnt find anywhere close for under £300 so decided against it but we have now found a great place (a bit further away) which does a 40 min dvd, CD rom of 3d imgaes, 10 colour images and 2 thermal prints for just £155!! Going to book as soon as poss!

I'm thinking about having one.. there's a place that are on the internet called inner vision. they seem to be quite reasonable.. 95 for scan, 10 for cd of pictures, and 50 for dvd. I'd be interested to know if anyone's used them, and if they were any good...

I had one at 27 and a bit weeks. It cost $160 (Canadian) and was worth every penny!

I had mine done at 23 weeks and it cost £179 and included 2 A4 3D pics, about 10 Smaller 3D pics, loads of 2D Black and white pics and a 20 min DVD in 4D. It also included the sexing scan I originally booked. Wasn't planning all the extras was just gonna be a sexing scan until I got carried away lol xXx

£75 for mine! £65 for the scan and a tenner for the disk with 15 pics on.

Bargain!

They are all over the place.

https://www.innervision3d.co.uk/

cheers guys....
just come back after 3 hours with my friends week old baby.... and im so impatient dont want to wait another 14 weeks to see my baby!!!

Mervs Mum.... yours is the cheapest!!! Im gonna have a look into it!!
My OH is adament it costs too much!! But its once in a life time opportunity!!!
A pic of your baby inside.... WOW!!!

I had one done at 18 weeks and will have another at 28( only reason im having 2 is because the 2nd is free as lady forgot to tell me you had to be over 22 weeks to have one as he was a skinny mini and pics weren't great)

It cost me £145 for it and i get 45 min scan over 50+ pics on cdrom 8 print outs and 5 min dvd. i thought it was a bargain and well worth it XXXX

Who was this one with hun?!? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->