Prob TMI

H

HAYS

This eve ive been experiencing some shooting pains, not too painful down below shall we say? is that good, bad anyone had it??
or am i just been a weirdo?

you seem to be getting symptoms very early! i had them from about 5wk onwards

really???? its like a sharp shooting pain, in the ladies private area haha have to say that because i hate the proper word!

how often did you get it?

i get it worse now :(! at first it was only a few times a day. made me go doctors though LOL. was hard explainin to her what i meant :|

hehe oh good well atleast i no its a symptom!!! i shall test using a cheapie 2moro morn i think
x

OMG, I've been getting that same pain today.....

I may be being dense but do you think that's a symtom of being PG or AF on way ????

i'm getting it right now LOL so it's probably not a sign of af? i hope not anyway :|

Lets keep our fingers crossed, and our eyes & toes and anything else that can be crossed x

thanks hunni!!!i no this sounds stupid but literally after posting that ive got stomach cramps like af pains!!!!

good good, ok im just going to go out now, enjoy my eve and stop symptom watching lol

have a good wkend ladies

xxx

The shooting pains? I've had those plenty. Here's the thing- that is typically from HORMONES, which means it can be a sign of your period OR being pregnant! It's from having a higher level of hormones. Same with cramps- it can either be a sign of AF or a sign of pregnancy! That's what's so frustrating about trying to get pregnant. The same signs that usually mean AF can really be either. Good luck testing!:hugs:

also if you are pg your womb is adjusting (not exactly sure how) but i read that many women feel like they are about to get :witch: but then she never ups. best of luck for your test tomo morn and remember you are still quite a few days early so don't be disheartened if it's not what you are hoping for

:dust:

I have those weird pains in the overie area when I'm pregnant. Or, when AF is due..
It's kinda hard to tell because the PMS symptoms are a lot alike when AF is due and pregnant..
Don't give up hopes till the darn AF shows...
Hang in there hun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->