Probable loss of my little poppy

mbprenatt37

Reaction score
just found this forum. I am supposed to be 6 weeks pregnant according to my last period. When they did an ultrasound yesterday they didn't see a embryo. They said they'd give it a week to see if it would grow and if our baby's heart would start beating. My hcg levels were checked twice and did increase but definitely not at the rate they were supposed to be.During my ultrasound ,after my pelvic exam ,I started bleeding. It's gotten worse with small clots and heavy cramping. I went to the Er last night and got rhogam and some labs checked . They called it a threatened miscarriage but I've just gotten worse . I've called the dr and she ordered another hcg level for tomorrow to see if it dropped. I just feel like the pregnancy is done tho. Even tho I don't know for sure...I don't feel hopeful. I know my body. My husband and I have already began grieving. My body feels different my pregnancy symptoms are gone and I think God called my little angel home. Who knows if our little baby made it even past poppy seed size. We nicknamed him or her poppy :) because he or se was once poppy seed sized! I told my husband maybe a the baby will come up to us in heaven and tell us "I'm poppy!" I'm finding a lot of comfort onthis page so thank you. If anyone has any thoughts or kind words let me know. This is our first pregnancy.

So sorry u are going through this... I had an early loss in august. Such a sad time... but also I am now pregnant again . Thinking of u.... x

A few years back we lost a "Poppy" too. It was a really hard time. We have been blessed with a boy and a girl since and I am pregnant again but to be honest at the time I didnt want a different baby, just the one I had lost. Sorry you are going through this. I really hope that you dont get the news you expect but I understand it doesnt look good. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->