Probably a question for North Americans - Arm's reach bassinet

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
So I really want the Arm's reach co-sleeper bassinet and I'm on the verge of buying it.. was wondering if anyone has one and can tell me what they think? I know that they're new on the UK market and that actually the UK distributor is on BnB but I'm sure she won't mind me asking...

You can get them in the UK I'm sure. I found this after some purchases so never bothered but have seen/heard some good reviews on them. I personally like the idea its the same idea as any other bedding option (like moses and bedside cot) so why not? :D

Yeah, you can, actually Kiddicare now sell them too but the official distributor is Sierra Distribution.

In the US they have so many options though (for the arm's reach) but here they just sell the original version.

They only douwnside I can see is that you have to buy the sheets from them, because it's not a standard size, so I guess I'll buy a few and they're £12 each! But the actual bed is an awesome idea.

I've been reading up about this and I'd really like to get one, but I'm wondering - does anyone know how long it lasts as an actual cot? I know it lasts longer as the changing table and play pen, but I don't want to get it if by 6 or 8 months or whenever my baby is standing up and climbing out and it can't be used as a co-sleeper any more. Just that with the fourth side up, it's a bit closed in and wouldn't be the right height for next to our bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->