• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

probably evaps

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
this morning and last nights hpt, i can barely see a line on the top one, definate skinny line of second one. line was there during time period, got darker as it dried. i had another post in ovulation pics with my opks....they are staying dark?? thought i had ov on cd 16, but then got darker line on cd 23, it's been almost as dark or as dark since...so i am either 10 dpo or 2 dpo. who knows!!

https://www2.babyandbump.com/?id=375X590&url=https://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5792/test004.jpg

I agree I don't like blue dyes, try and do a pink dye x

thanks ladies! i went to the dollar store today and bought 18 of their pink tests...it was hilarious!! (i'm going to be doing one like everyday...and they were a dollar...so i figured this is the way to go)

you should have seen the clerks face when i walked up, i just busted out laughing and said "just stocking up..."

so i'll keep adding pics, thanks gals!!

I see aline on the second one too. Hope this is your BFP, good luck x

defo pink dye huns, i do see a very thin line on the second one but alot of women have had this kind of line and it turns out it was a neg its just blue dyes evap real quick and even give false pos very confusing, get onto them dollar brands hun cnt wait for ur next test and loads of :dust: for u and ur OH :kiss::hugs:

The second one does not look like an evap! Let us know when you test with a pink one!:winkwink:

thanks ladies! i went to the dollar store today and bought 18 of their pink tests...it was hilarious!! (i'm going to be doing one like everyday...and they were a dollar...so i figured this is the way to go)

you should have seen the clerks face when i walked up, i just busted out laughing and said "just stocking up..."

so i'll keep adding pics, thanks gals!!

:happydance: so funny! lets see those pics/tests :happydance: all 18 of them

i dont trust the blue dye tests hun but hopefully on the pink dye ones you will get a definate :bfp: :D x

I see a line on the second. good luck.

I too have walked up tothe counter with over 18 tests, I have a problem in the TWW and I have to take a test because that one could be the one that shows up :rofl: Good luck.

hi ladies, i don't have any lines to show you yet, nothing on the pink dye tests yet, but i will post some more pics soon!!

tbh I see a line on the first one too. Good luck xx

I could see a line on both too. Good luck. Maybe the pink ones aren't as sensitive as the blue ones you did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->