Probably going to lose it soon!!!

mummof1

Reaction score
I need to complain ... Pity party for me :(
We have been trying for almost a year for our third .. Two chemicals one missed miscarriage ... EVERYONE around me is pregnant.
My close friend (we were 3 weeks a part) is 28 weeks now .. Sends me updates all the time just reminds me of my miscarriage.
My cousin is 13 weeks
My best friend just found out today she's pregnant.

WTF?! Why is it continuously rubbed in my face !! Not to mention all the weekly Facebook pregnancy announcements from random people.

I'm so happy for my cousin and two friends but I am feeling SO sorry for myself :(

I'm sorry to hear of all this!

I know it's not easy... just try your best to remember these people aren't purposely rubbing it in your face (I'm sure you know)

I truly believe there is a plan and a time for everything to happen. It will happen for you! Please don't worry

Im the same. Had a missed miscarriage last August and a misscarriage in November. My sister in law is currently pregnant, had I not had the missed miscarriage I would be 2 weeks ahead of her. It's hard.

I'm sure we'll get there xxx

:hugs:

I'm sorry you're struggling. We've been trying for the same length of time and all I have to show for it is a lousy chemical pregnancy. It is so frustrating to watch one person after another get the happy news and continue on with healthy pregnancies. It's hard not to feel a little (or a lot) jealous. I really hope it's your turn soon.

I'm sorry. We have been trying almost a year and every time I get on Facebook someone new is pregnant. ..it's a Debbie downer for sure. Happy for them all, but sad for myself. ×××baby dust love!

Me too! The best thing we can do for ourselves is add something, or change something to the process (or at least that's my coping method). I'm starting acupuncture next Tuesday. Supposed to help with recurrent loss and prep for a healthy pregnancy. Also, shown to improve egg quality...so here goes. It's cheaper than assisted pregnancy so it's worth a shot. A friend of mine said it also helped her relax because she was in the same boat. Long term TTC with no luck. She has a 1 1/2 year old now :)

Thanks ladies <3
I'm so glad I have the support on here I feel like nobody else understands!!
Wishing you all a ton of luck.

I'm trying to keep busy .. It's so hard :(

I completely understand. This is our second round of ltttc and it is definitely taking its tole. I am so happy for those ladies that get their bfp, but I really want mine now. :cry:

I'm the same I have everyone around me all pregnant and due to have babies and still not me &#128530;n like u say constant Facebook announcements it is really hard I hardly know anyone who isn't pregnant at the monx

I just keep trying to believe it will happen when it's meant to, hope it's soon tho! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->