Probably Nothing But Just in Case

bassandbaby

Reaction score
So, I usually have a fairly short period with a normal amount of bleeding and no cramps. I had my period February 28th and it ended March 1st or 2nd and I was having bad cramps. I'm unsure because it was basically spotting on the 2nd. I was spotting from the 2nd until the 9th. I've been in a lot of pain the past few days, mostly cramps, nausea, back problems, neck problems, and just general body aches. I've also been getting dizzy and hungry and over emotional and my stomach has been bloated. I had sex February 24 and most recently March 3rd. It hurts to lie on my stomach or side and crouching and kneeling are difficult. I'm not sure either way, but my boyfriend thinks I'm pregnant and wants me to take a test. Does it seem like I'm pregnant or is this fairly normal?

You could always test to be sure. You could also b sick. Flu or stomach bug?

No, it doesn't really feel like that and I don't usually get bloated when I get sick... I don't know, maybe, probably. I'll take a test and we'll see. Thanks!

I took a test today, and plan to take another in a couple weeks. It was negative, you were right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->