Probiotics

charlotteliz

Reaction score
Are they safe to have ladies, just trying to get into shape health wise and wondered about whether they would be safe if i was lucky enough to get pregnant fairly quickly after my mmc. xxx

Probiotics are certainly safe while ttc and during pregnancy. Since 80% of your immune system is in your gut, they are very beneficial for boosting your immune system, and a PG woman's immunity is naturally lower.
The key is to selecting a good quality probiotic that delivers live flora to the intestine. There are a lot of cheapies in drugstores that are not adequately coated, and so stomach acid deteriorates them before they actually get to the intestines.
HTH!

Are they safe to have ladies, just trying to get into shape health wise and wondered about whether they would be safe if i was lucky enough to get pregnant fairly quickly after my mmc. xxx
It is safe for pregnant women. You and your baby could prevent some illness by taking it during pregnancy like eczema. Moreover, a lot of benefit awaits you. It was proven that probiotic is good to our skin, of course gut and in dieting. I have this product from this site Qiara and guessing that you should try it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->