Problems already! Help Please!

emerald78

Reaction score
I found I was pregnant last Thursday after 9 months of trying. Today I am 6 weeks pregnant or 4+2.

I had some slight spotting of pinky/brown blood on Tuesday when I wiped.
Wednesday afternoon it happened again. I put a pad in to monitor it but it only occurs when I wipe. Today I have had more. I am going to the PCT clinic after work today.

I am having no cramping but I am having a small bit of back pain. No fresh blood has been seen. Morning sickness has not kicked in yet so can't rely on that. My boobs still feel sore.

What are the chances of me caring to full term?

:cry:

Hun are you 6 weeks or 4? 4+2 is 4 weeks and 2 days. General is if it is bright red get it checked out other wise it is probably bean getting comfy and bown is old blood. You will get cramping etc as it is everything stretching. Unless it is really bad dont worry you may not get morning sickness mine kicked in reasonably early but after 6 weeks so if your 4+2 u may not yet. With regards to carrying full term cant answer that, I wondr that and i am 9 weeks cant wait for the next 3 to pass so out of the worst danger zone. it is normal to worry and feel odd esp if you first u and body arent quiete sure whats happening!

Hi Emerald, All of us on here have asked the same question - I've had a bit too - same as you - only when looking for it - and sort of weak random period pain (back and tummy). I've read a million websites, as well as being assured by all the other lovely ladies on here that its normal.
Congrats on your little blessing!
xx

I am 6 weeks today. Getting confused with the lingo. I always thought that the plus bit meant the gestational period. Oh well.

Thanks for the re-assurance. I hope you are right. I will update tonight.

Good luck, hunni! Chances are it's nothing to worry about...keep us posted!

Congratulations on little bean - let's hope it's a sticky one!!

I had exactly the same, only when I wiped and turned out to be implantation bleeding. I'm now 9+2 and seen the heart beat so keep your fingers crossed and I'll do the same

Good luck xx

any news hun....hope everything went well for you...:hugs:

Try not to worry hun. I have had spotting like that throughout my pregnancy so far (generally at least every week or so). I had one major bleed where I went to hospital for an emergency scan but that was literally fresh blood with no CM (and after that thankfully baby was okay).

My spotting is always mixed with CM and is very light. I also cramp an awful lot. Sometimes certain weeks are worse than others for cramping. I unfortuantely seem to be the kind of person who will always have bleeding (my periods were also very erratic, heavy and painful before I got pregnant).

It is worrying though so I understand your concern :hug:

Sorry to hear about your little angel as well. What a beautiful little girl she was. xx

I went to the PCT clinic yesterday after work. The doctor checked my urine and he said there was no infection. He felt my tummy but there was no tenderness and took my blood pressure that was slightly high but he understood that could be normal.

I came out feeling pretty positive and more relaxed. I have a scan for Sunday morning.

I woke up this morning and the bleeding has got slightly worse and its more red than brown. Not bright red but I am now really worried. I just want to know everything is ok. But I suppose I will just have to wait until Sunday.

Thankyou for all your comments, I hope your right. Will report back on Sunday.

Thanks

Hope everything goes ok at your scan on sunday, got everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Hi Emerald!

I really hope that you get really good news on Sunday. My previous experience was a m/c and it started around 6-7 week with occasional brown spotting. It was a silent m/c and I never really had red bleed. However I know ladies that had heavier spotting than me and carried their beautiful babies full term.

All I want to say is that for every person is different and that wait that you are going through is really horrible I really know how you feel. But you must not loose hope. Early pregnancy bleeding is common and comes in different shapes and forms.

My thoughts are with you

Well if you're looking for a good news story I have one - I had brown spotting from 6 weeks all the way til 10 weeks, i had 3 scans and all was well, and here I am!

Thank you SB22. Thats exactly what I want to hear and I hope I hear the same on Sunday and a first look at my 'little peanut'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->