problems in the bedroom....

babyloves

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I was diagnosed with endometriosis in May after my Dr did the laprascopy and removed it. That was only a couple months ago and I am having problems already with pelvic pain, lower back aches, pain during sex and after. I am only 23 and this is taking a toll on our sex life because I can't hardly stand it because just the least of penetration hurts my cervix and when we are done I have cramping. I am so depressed I feel like I am alone and idk if the endo is back or if something else is causing this now. I wanna have a normal sex life and figure this out. I go see my Dr next month.
My symptoms include.
Pelvic pain, back pain, leg pain, painful sex and after, I feel sick lately after I eat dinner ( no I'm not prego)
I'm just a mess!
Any thoughts or advice?

That must be so frustrating! I hope he's patient with you, especially if you're in pain it can't be any fun.

I've been cursed (blessed?) with a low cervix I think. Penetration of any kind, too deep, hurts me pretty bad, and I actually bleed from it too! Coming from me, there are definitely more ways to enjoy sex than just deep penetration. You may have to mix it up a bit until you're feeling better! Oral and hand stimulation is always good, and I wouldn't be afraid to implement some toys. Doing different things like that may be awkward at first, especially if you've always just "had sex", but it may be well worth it if you're in pain. Heck, it might even spice things up.

I hope you feel better!

Thabks for your advice :) it's really hard to express what its like to go through this with other people because they just don't understand. Its so frustrating I'm so young and I don't wanna spend my whole life not being able to enjoy sex because of pain.

I'm sorry your having to go through this
I hope they can sort it for you soon
Is there anyway you can see your doctor before the appointment in a months time?

Thanks ..unfortunately no I have to wait til next month and I was surprised
I got an appt that soon ..usually its further out. It scares me also if something
Else could be going on with me and I don't know...

Have you tried tilting your hips up by putting cushions under them?
It helps me - I get really bad pains during sex, smear tests, etc... and the nurse one day told me to raise my hips up and although it wasn't a complete cure for things pain-wise it did help a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->