problems with the father :(

Nickki_1986

Reaction score
These last couple of days its been realy tough with the other half, i just havent got time to concetrate on how he is feeling and to be honest i dnt think he is tht bothered about me, he tdoesnt understand what its like being pregnent, sometimes just think im better off doing this on my own!! :cry:

Firstly :hugs:
Secondly, try not to be too hard on him. Of course he doesn't understand about being pregnant. Its very hard for men esp when they can't see any evidence and to be honest I found it hard enough to believe that I was pregnant myself until I had my scan yesterday.
And of course they don't understand about the hormones, they will never know what that feels like and if you are anything like me their loving partner has turned into the bitch queen from hell or is extremely sensitive and cries all the time (been through both those stages)
Give him time and don't expect him to totally get it - it is hard for them!
Hope he gets his head around it and everything calms down soon.

I can understand how you feel. My OH has been so supportive, however he has made passing comments, like I never want to cuddle anymore, It's quit annoying! Like Phoenix said, it's hard for them to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->