Problems :(

torsie93

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

So today I got some terrible news. I went into my Gynaecologist this morning because I had been experience sharp cramping pains last night and he did a scan and discovered that my cervix was dilating. So I had basically gone into pre term labour! I'm only 18 weeks tomorrow and I'm terrified!

I've been put on complete bedrest and I am going back to see him on Wednesday to see if I will need to get a stitch put in to keep my cervix closed.

Hopefully you ladies can give me a little positivity as I'm so scared of losing my little girl :(

xx

I hope everything is alright! Take it as easy as possible, I'm wishing you and your baby luck!

keeping you and your little girl in my thoughts. i know a few ladies who have had the stitch put in place and everything then went smoothly for them. xx

I Hope everything is okay! keep us updated girly! Try not to worry doctors are great at stopping preterm labor i've gone in pre term labor a couple of times but i've always had faith that my doctor would help me make the right decision if she wasnt able to stop the contractions which she was always able to. Just keep your head up sweety!!!:)

Thank you so much for your kind words! They have definitely made me feel a bit better about it all :)

I will be sure to keep you all posted after my appointment on Wednesday morning.

Hope you are all keeping well :) xx

:hugs: :hugs: sorry I replied to your PM without seeing this first. Will mail you now. Thoughts are with you hunni xxx

Awww, here's hoping all goes well for you!!

I might ask them to put you on some medication before I would go so far as to put a stitch on your cervix (that just sounds a little extreme to me D: ) , they put my mom on medication to stop her from going into labor (because her doctor was at a golf tournament :| ) but it worked for her!

I'm so sorry to hear! I'll keep you and your little girl in my thoughts and I hope it all goes well for you. Keep us posted!

Awww, here's hoping all goes well for you!!

I might ask them to put you on some medication before I would go so far as to put a stitch on your cervix (that just sounds a little extreme to me D: ) , they put my mom on medication to stop her from going into labor (because her doctor was at a golf tournament :| ) but it worked for her!

They have put me on quite high doses of Utrogestan, which is suppose to relax your uterus. They are hoping that this will help enough :)

I will be finding out what the verdict is in about 11 hours. I'm hoping and praying it's good news.

Thanks for all your support ladies! :hugs:

Good luck. I hope they can keep your little one cooking for longer! :hugs:

Hello everyone!

So I had my appointment this morning and it's good news :D

My cervix has stopped dilating and appears to be going back to normal slowly. The doctor seemed thrilled.

I'm still on bedrest for 2 more weeks and then we shall see what happens again.

Thank you so much for all your positive thoughts, it definitely helped :) xxx

yaaay!! those are great news! sending love to both u and your little girl! phewwww! so glad to hear these happy news!

That's good news and I am very happy to hear that, I hope the news continues to only get better:)

Thanks so much for all your support ladies! Things definitely seem to be looking more positive :D I will keep you all updated...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->