problems

hopingwaiting

Reaction score
I will be 32 weeks tomorrow. Since i was 25ish weeks my doctor has been on me about my weight gain. He sent me to the dietitian which said im doing everything fine. I failed the 1st glucose test and barley passed the second. Since 25 weeks he said i either had gd or preeclampsia. Today i went to the doctor and he said i gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks. After we had the im not eatting bad talk he noticed that i am swollen (like i have been this whole time) He wants to put me on bed rest but i cant really afford it. He gave me a steroid shot for the babies lungs today and have to get another one tomorrow (man those hurt) My bp was not high but it was on the higher side of normal. Im stressed out needless to say!!!!!
Has anyone else had any of these types of issues and gone full term?

Heres a picture of my feet from last week.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 32
How much have you gained? I apparently gain 50ish pounds each pregnancy:blush: With my son I gained exactly 50 and had a lot of swelling with pitting edema and toward the end my BP started going up so they watched me really close for preeclampsia. I also failed the 1hr glucose but passed the 3hr. I made it all the way to 3 days till his due date before they wanted to enduce me. Just try to stay as relaxed as possible and drink LOTS of water! BTW I also have pitting edema this time but BP is staying low thankfully:thumbup:

I think 60 right now. The more I drink water the more I swell. I go for another shot tomorrow and have even more swelling since he Sa me this after noon. I'm scared hes gonna put me out. Did you go on bed rest at all?

Drinking water is supposed to help reduce or control swelling. Sounds counterproductive I know. It sounds like he is planning on inducing you soon. No i wasn't on any bedrest, but it sounds like your swelling is worse than mine was. Make sure to call your dr immediately if you start having headaches and visual disturbances.

Yeah and of course since I am stressed about this IV had a tension headache since I left but he said look for a horrible headache. I dont see the Dr tomorrow but if the swelling is worse in the am ill call him

bp is staying at 130/80 which just last week it was 117/74 ugh

Hopefully it won't go up any more. Rest as much as you can and good luck
Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back