Procrastination leads to introductions...

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE ALREADY FEELING UPSET

Hello! I'm putting off some crucial revising work to post, so excuse me if I woffle, but I really am bored of Caesar's Conquest of Gaul!

Well, I'm 21, and a mature student at a 6th form college, after leaving university on health grounds last year. This is my third pregnancy, the previous two miscarrying at 6 for the first time, and 8 weeks for the second. At the scans, it was said that they probably just never got a heartbeat going, so, yeah.

So now I'm around 10 weeks, I'm starting to cluck. I don't have my midwife booking appointment for another 2 weeks, and then the scan will be some point after that. Considering that each time I go for a scan, it turns out that they've already stopped/died etc, and I havn't known a thing about it, I am understandable anxious for an early scan, but because I've had no obvious miscarriage pains (as I didn't with my previous) or bleeding, no-one will send me for a scan.

This post is awfully depressing for people to read; I'm sorry!

I joined this forum out of a tradition I suppose. Each pregnancy I join a different forum, and when I miscarry, I unsubscribe. My husband keeps telling me that worrying about is only more likely to make it happen, but I'm also partly worrying because of how he's going to take it if it happens again. We're only in our twenties, so the risk of miscarrying is the lowest it will ever be, but it still keeps happening.

So yes, there is lots of worry. But hopefully, it's just been a string of bad luck. But I'm terrified about going for a scan; the concept makes me feel ill. But I'm still feeling morning sickness, my boobs are still trying to make a break for my ankles, and my nipples feel like they've been sandpapered by Hulk Hogan, so all the sounds are still good. I have the most intense backache of my life, which I'm not sure is a good or bad sign however, but we shall see.

If you got this far, congratulations! A round of tea and biscuits is definatly in order.

P.S This is the cutest icon I've ever seen! :witch:

Hello from a fellow newb & lets hope all goes well xx

Welcome to BnB and i hope everything turns out well for you x

hello, hope everything works out this time xx

Hello and welcome, lets hope you won't be unsubcribing from here xxx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads