Prodromal labour and looooots of plug

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
So I'm becoming quite frustrated with my prodromal labour :growlmad:

I have had bouts of contractions every night for a week now.. They get worse every night. Yesterday I felt like I had to poo all day but would go to the toilet and nota. Days leading up to it I was cleaning out all the time >_<

I have also had massive plug loss. I have been losing bits for probably close to a month now. But the past 3-4 days it has been coming out in HUGE chunks every other time I go to the potty (tmi sorry!!)

I have been cramping on and off thru the day- mostly after I lose chunks of plug.

I know the plug means almost nothing but does anyone have a promising story they can tell me about the prodromal labour?? I am aware it can go on for weeks but I need some hope. It's wearing me out!!! :wacko:

Well you know I'm right there with ya! With my son it was perfect. Prodromal labor for a month... Yes I said a month. Then he was born a few days before his due date and speedy.

I truly thought this time would be the same way but its not by any means. And if he doesn't engage properly I'm looking at a section. Hang in there you still have time!!!

Gahhh not a month!! I know I do- but I've been pregnant for the better of 2 years and I am sooooo ready for this to be done! Lol.

Dang it.. I wanted someone to be like "ohhh it will be soon!!" Lol 8D

Come out already!! D;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back