Progesterone 6.1 ... Anovulatory cycle?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
Do u think this means my body tried to do something?
Would it be safe to start provera or clomid?

It's cd50

Before you start clomid you need a bleed. I took norethisterone.

6.1 means that there was some progesterone present but maybe not enough to develop an egg. You may just need a push with the hormones.

If you are thinking of buying the medication, look into herbs first. Angus castus (vitex) and saw palmetto I've read helps. Go for another blood test when you are cd 25 ish next time as see if there's any difference x

Thanks I was desperate when I wrote this as I couldn't reach my doc and was going to start clomid tonight and didn't know if I should take it or not.
He says I'm luteal and hold off :)

If you're luteal, you may wanna test hun

No because 6.1 is either less than 5dpo or if between 5-14 dpo but not high enough for a viable pregnancy.
When I conceived my son I had bloods done on cd21 and my progesterone was 7.1 and they said I'd prob ovulated late, like the day before that, 7 days later I had another progesterone test and it was 36 (so the 7.1 was it on its way up at 1dpo...I wasn't monitoring for o but this timing concurs with his dating scan) so I'm being optimistic that this us the case again, that I've recently oved and we caught it on the way up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->