progesterone cream

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
I was told to try progesterone cream in helping ttc. I have never used anything like that so my question is, has anyone used it before and if so what brand do you recommend. All input is welcomed, thanks in advance :thumbup:

I use Progonol or Kokoro. It's used as directed on the bottle starting the day after ovulation (your first temp spike) until the day before AF is due (unless you receive a positive HPT, in which case you continue taking it). I take it for adrenal insufficiency, so I use it whether I'm TTC or not.

Adjust the cream dosage to fit your needs. Some women don't need a lot, maybe just 1/8th tsp at night only, and some need the full 1/4tsp 2x/day. If you are too sleepy and constipated, you're using too much. If you are cold, your temps are low, and you feel PMS-y, then you're not using enough.

If i were you i wouldn't try it unless you have had miscarriages or a short lp your temps look good like your progesterone is high enough since that's what causes your temp to rise google it women says it makes your tired and sleepy because that's what progesterone do anyway have you ever noticed how tired you are after ovulation? This is why the amount of progesterone in your system

I wouldn't try it without first consulting with your doctor.

Thanks everyone. I will look into it more before I try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->