Progesterone Side Effects

hockey24

Reaction score
I have been prescribed progesterone suppositories to be taken at night and in the morning. I started taking them last night with no effects and took another this morning. Within 2 hours I have become incredibly sick to my stomach, diahrea and nauseated.

Has anyone had this or is this just coincidental? Am I just being paranoid?

I haven't had any issues except when I first started I had little bumps like a reaction but haven't had that issue at all since then. Might want to contact your doctor but don't stop taking the pills especially if you get pregnant...

I'm on the Rx suppositories too (200mg twice/day) and I've never had a reaction like that. All I ever get are fake pregnancy symptoms - sore boobs, twitchy ovaries.... I'd call your dr if I were you just to be sure.

No, I've never had anything.

I've done them for 5 cycles and never noticed anything.

It might just be coincidence. Wait it out and see.
Hope whatever it is goes away soon.

I'm thinking it was coincidence and my paranoia. I took a different prenatal vitamin this morning and forgot to grab my breakfast as I ran out the door. I'm guessing its a vitamin I should not have taken on an empty stomach.

I had to sneak out of work this morning to run to the gas station for some substance to make me it go away.

Sheesh, if I'm not symptom spotting for PG then I'm making up other problems.:dohh:

Well, PNV do bother my stomach. Maybe that's it.

I always take mine with a meal.

:hugs:

I'm thinking it was coincidence and my paranoia. I took a different prenatal vitamin this morning and forgot to grab my breakfast as I ran out the door. I'm guessing its a vitamin I should not have taken on an empty stomach.

I had to sneak out of work this morning to run to the gas station for some substance to make me it go away.

Sheesh, if I'm not symptom spotting for PG then I'm making up other problems.:dohh:

Yes on a empty stomach those horse pills can make you sick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->