Progestrone levels 7dpo

cutelou101

3rd Tri
Reaction score
Hi Laides, i've just rung up for my blood test results for progestrone for CD21. The receptionist read it out to me, said 'abnormal for this cycle please see doctor is no improvment'. I asked what my level was and she said the only number there was 18. Anyone have any ideas as all i can see online is anything over 10 is ok?

Hi hun..im sorry that your results wasnt what you expected :hugs:

but "i think" your blood result has to be 30 or above to be a good reading which idicates ovulation..thats what i think hun im not 2 sure.

but good luck xxxx

Its different in different parts of the world, this one gets confusing! Here its 20 and you pass, US its 30, some other parts its a single digit and you pass!:wacko: Did you chart at all to know what exact day to get them on, perhaps its wasnt 7dpo?

Thanks - that seems to be what i've found too. Not sure what it is in the UK - hard to get info right on net. This month i did not chart or do opk's as so busy at work, so it may not have been 7dpo, but the doc's were being funny with me anyway and typical doctors think we all ovulate CD14 and have 28 day cycle. Hoping time will tell, but not sure if i should start taking the b6 i bought last night just incase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->