Progression? Help? Update 16dpo... Unsure

Mummy2Corban

Mumma to 6
Reaction score
image.jpg

Ok so left is Friday and right today. Is there enough progression? I wanted to right the due date on the test and pop it into a Father's Day card. I had an early mc last month so this is making me feel wobbly! Eyes needed! Thank you x

I think it looks great..thicker and darker on second test!! Congratulations xx

I think that's great progression hun xx

Totally understand your worrying Hun as I'm the same. Congratulations though, 2nd test is thicker and darker :happydance: when is your EDD?

It's crazy isn't it! I think I'm due 24.2.17.... You must be the 22nd? Congratulations to you x

:winkwink:That's great progression. I am trying to hold off possible to check progression as it makes me more nervous. Waiting for my first scan. This is my first bfp after two years TTC. Had one chemical and one mmc earlier. Staying hopeful
Can you please tell me how to calculate Edd?

Congratulations! I remember when you were trying for your 3rd from the breastfeeding ntnp thread :)

great progression... but try not too get too fixated on lines. You are pregnant and that's it :)

I spent way too much time peeing on preg sticks during the first few weeks, it drove me mad. I would just be waiting for the morning so I could test and compare progression.

Congrats again and all the best x

image.jpg

16dpo.... The bottom test is today's. I'm not convinced... It's certainly no darker than the middle one (14dpo) maybe I should stop testing but I feel this is going the same way as last month :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->