Progression Pics for First Signal and Beta

baseball_mom

Reaction score
Below are my last 6 days using First Signal. I forgot to take a picture of this mornings test. But it was even darker than yesterday. Beta came back from yesterday at 79. Hoping for that to double tomorrow but we won't get the results until Thursday morning.

Attachments

• Tests.jpg
    Tests.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 160
great progressions! What DPO did you start testing?

great progressions! What DPO did you start testing?

I'm not even sure to be honest because this month we were taking a relaxed approach so I only know that I started seeing super faint lines on CD21 which was 1 day before AF was due. I still feel like I ovulated later because we are only just now getting Test lines that are almost as dark as the control line at CD38.

I didn't get a line that matched the control on my fs until like 21/22dpo. After like 13dpo the progression sloooowed drastically. It's what sparked my beta testing. Can't wait to hear your update!

So I think I'm done testing finally! Second beta came back this morning at 192! Which is more than doubled from the 79. Plus I finally got what I wanted to see on the FRER this morning too of having both lines the same color. Now I just wait for the nurse to call to see where we go from here. We are all so excited for this little one to join our family! I appreciate all the support you have given me. It means a lot!

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 42
Beautiful lines and so happy to hear about your more than doubling!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->