Progression????

leash27

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Can I first start by saying - I don't know what the heck is wrong with me but I am ridiculously paranoid about this pregnancy and it is driving me insane! When I got pregnant with DS, I took one test (digi), it said 2-3 week pregnant and that was it! I never did another hpt after that. This time, I am becoming obsessed! I tested on Sunday morning (12dpo) on a digi and got 1-2 weeks pregnant :happydance: Then last night I did another test as I wanted to make sure I am still pregnant, I really wasn't happy with how dark the line was (Asda's own brand btw) so I did another this morning with fmu.

Now I am worried that the line doesn't really look any darker?? Can you please take a look and give honest opinion? Top one is last night (14dpo) and bottom is this morning.

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 23
Haha I know the feeling, with my DD I did 2 tests with this pregnancy I have done 11 so far!!!
And yes I can see an obvious progression. :thumbup:

Thank you so much for looking!

It's crazy isn't it? I would have thought first pregnancy would be the one with all the worries and second time round would be a breeze but it's so not lol.

I used a digi at the weekend that was a dud (blank display) so Clear Blue are sending out a replacement. I am going to use that when it arrives, should be today or tomorrow and as long as it says 2-3 weeks then I am going to stop testing from then.

I swear!!!

X

I know, I don´t think I´ll worry any less this time.
I see our due dates are only 2 days apart! :happydance:

Ah yes, so they are :thumbup:

Had you been ttc long? We got lucky almost straight away, I think that May be where some of the paranoia is stemming from. Like it's almost too good to be true!

X

Your little girl is so cute, I love her pigtails!

X

Ah yes, so they are :thumbup:

Had you been ttc long? We got lucky almost straight away, I think that May be where some of the paranoia is stemming from. Like it's almost too good to be true!

X

I feel exactly the same as you and have also done loads of tests compared to my 2 with DD lol

That´s exactly how I feel. We got pregnant first time again. It does seem way too good to be true. I appreciate how lucky we are but like to be realistic too.
As for the pigtails, I´ve had her hair cut as it was so fluffy and thin so have to wait a bit longer before I can do it again. They never stayed in long anyway. :haha:

Definite progression :)

I got barely a line at all on the day I got a 1-2 on my digi...and because im only 4 weeks I still cant believe it and expect it all to be over any minute.

Xxx

Both sameish colour but u dis take them close together probally why x

Thanks ladies.

My replacement digi arrived from Clearblue today so I couldn't help myself and ended up using it - I know, I know I have issues :wacko: But, I got my eagerly anticipated '2-3 weeks' so will definitely be abstaining from anymore testing now. Well, I kinda have to or DH will kick my butt lol.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->