prolonged breast soreness, possible pregnancy?

Superafraid

Reaction score
So I am not ttc or wanting to be pregnant at this time, but I didn't know where to post. We have always used condoms with no mishaps or leaks. Here is my dilemma. My period was irregular, 4 days long, starting stopping enough to fill up a pad/toilet paper. I got a preg test days after my period with a negative result. Problem is right after my period, I suspect the condom leaked from the bottom (no tip). My breasts have been sore for over a week, I'm thinking ovulation, but its never been this long. I am due for my period in about a week. No other symptoms at all. I'm thinking a gym workout (a week ago) or bad bra can be the cause, but I don't know. Opinions?

My nipples and breasts become sore around O time and remain that way until I get my period. It is unlikely that you are pregnant but unfortunately only time will tell!

Sore breasts are a sign of a lot of things including hormonal imbalance inused to get it when my estrogen was too high. I didnt get sore breasts with my pregnancy but other people it's their first sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->