Prolonged light bleeding

bookworm7

Reaction score
I had a lot of symptoms as usual in my tww and I did a test when my period was a day late it was negative. I'm now on my 6 th day of light barely there period bleeding it's not enough to fill a pad it's when I wipe or have sex it's more noticeable .my periods are usually normal flow for two days then light for two but I've never still got bleeding for 6 to 7 days and it's really light . Anyone had this ? Should I go to the doctor's or wait and see if my next cycle is back to normal

I'm in the exact same boat, aside from being on day 9 of spotting! Had a temp jump on CD8 that FF pegged with crosshairs, then on day 18-19-20 my temp increased from 97.75 on day17 to 98.4, 98.6, 100.25 and have wobbled around up and down since. Started spotting and sharp Twingy cramps in my right groin and right behind the pubic bone on day30 of a usually 27-28 day cycle. Currently either cd38 or cd9, depending on whether this was AF this month.

Do you temp? What are your temps doing?

I am getting very light Twingy crampy feeling aches on my right groin again today, think I'm going to try POAS against in the am...three FRERs were snow white negative but who knows.

Last edited:
I'm in the exact same boat, aside from being on day 9 of spotting! Had a temp jump on CD8 that FF pegged with crosshairs, then on day 18-19-20 my temp increased from 97.75 on day17 to 98.4, 98.6, 100.25 and have wobbled around up and down since. Started spotting and sharp Twingy cramps in my right groin and right behind the pubic bone on day30 of a usually 27-28 day cycle. Currently either cd38 or cd9, depending on whether this was AF this month.

Do you temp? What are your temps doing?

I am getting very light Twingy crampy feeling aches on my right groin again today, think I'm going to try POAS against in the am...three FRERs were snow white negative but who knows.
I don't temp been trying for a long time and just stopped doing anything hoping that not stressing about it every month would eventually happen but I've got up this morning and still getting blood when I wipe I'm never bleeding for this long ever I think I'm going to wait a few more days and test again. Fingers crossed for you xx

I don't temp been trying for a long time and just stopped doing anything hoping that not stressing about it every month would eventually happen but I've got up this morning and still getting blood when I wipe I'm never bleeding for this long ever I think I'm going to wait a few more days and test again. Fingers crossed for you xx
All I had left was a blue dye test..and it was BFN. No idea what's going on.

Here's hoping for a BFP for you!

Still got pink occasionally when I wipe not every time but I suppose time will tell will test Monday fingers crossed for you xx

I tested today was negative so going to test again tomorrow morning and keep my fingers crossed

Another negative test well I'll wait another few days and test again it's so strange as I've never had pink or peach discharge or a period like it and if that's negative I'll just have to put it down to a strange period why can't it be simple I really want to be pregnant and seem to have everyone around just getting pregnant without even trying just makes it so hard

Negative again this morning but got loose bowels and feeling a bit nauseous I suppose time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->