Pronounciation / Spelling Help! - Reaghan / Reegan / Reagan

Kim T

Reaction score
Hi! I can't get this name out of my head ever since it was a runner up for our second kid (who also ended up with a weird name lol).

I like it for a boy or a girl really, but for a boy; how would you spell it and pronounce it?
I prefer the pronounciation REE-GAN, not RAY-GAN. So I'm interested to see how other people would think it is pronounced or a spelling you prefer.

TIA :flower:

My friends son is called this, spelt Regan, I only really like it spelt like that or reegan. Really don't like Reaghan, I think it over complicates the name.

Xx

I know a Regan who pronounces it Ree-gan. Reegan would be your safest bet though because people sometime says Regan as Reh-gan.

I'm naming my little girl Reagan. Spelled like that lol. I suggest to make sure they pronounce it right the first time, I would do Reegan.

My daughter is Teagan, and we spelled her name like that so it was obvious it was TEA (like a cup of tea :haha:) GAN and not TEG-AN. We did consider Teegan but I thought personally it looked better ea rather than ee.

I prefer Reagan to Reegan. We have never had any issues with pronunciation from the spelling we chose. :)

My son is Regan, pronounced re-gan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->