Proud to announce the birth of Leo - positive induction experience

weezyweu

Mum of 2 Boys and a girl.
Reaction score
All started on 8th November when I went in for a sweep, Leo had reduced movement from the 6th Novemeber so after the sweep theyd ecided I would be induced on 9th Novemeber 5 days after due date.

Had sweep and thought it hadnt worked.

Arrived at hospital at 8am on 9th and wasn't seen until 10am. When I was out on a monitor at one point Leo heart rate kept dropping and they where talking about a c section, however it stabalised. Iwas examined at 11.10am and was 3cm ( so the sweep had done something!) so they broke my waters.

I was moved straight into delivery and started contracting at 12pm, very strong and asked for gas and air. By 12.20pm I wanted to push so buzzed and a HCA came in and ran off to get midwife when said I needed to push. Midwife came and said go on then!!!

6 pushes and Leo was born at 12.28pm. Total labour from start to finish was 23mins!!!!

The induction did bring things on very quick, however Leo was back to back aswell and it definitely didn't lengthen the labour. Very positive induction and nothing at all to be worried about.

Leo was 8IB 11oz, and 40cm he is gorgeous but refuses to stop eating!!!! No stitches needed just a small graze.

congrats on the birth of leo - you made it sound almost easy! :lol:

congratulations huni, well done, thats definately a great birth, he weighed the same as my lil princess as well xXx

25min :O

imanged 5 hours in induced labour! and i thought i had done well!

congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->