proud!!!!

bumpty

4 boys 1 angel x
Reaction score
well we have not had a easy time feeding and I have nearly given up sooo many times :blush: but Im soooo proud of us this week....lo developed bronchiolitis and we have spent 5 days in hospital, he was in a oxygen tank and been fed through his nose :cry: I thought thats it I was not meant to BF !!! They wanted to feed him every 2 hours through his nose and said they would top up my EBM with formula :cry:

well I managed to get through the whole 5 days pumping and the occasional BF without him having any formula!!!! wooooohooooo for us!! lol

also we both developed thrush in hospital (it never rains but it pours!!) so I think we are bloomin marvellous!!! lol

Aw bumpty , I am so sorry to hear he was ill . Congrats on not givin up, breast milk I am sure will help him get better. xxxxx

Hi bumpty,
I'm so sorry to hear that you've been through such a stressful time. I was thinking I hadn't seen you around in a little while.

But well done being so persistant with the b/f, it will have helped so much with LO's recovery too. Hope that he is making a good recovery now, it must have been so frightening. I have been dreading my LO even getting a cold so I can only imagine what you have been going through.

:hug:

Wow!! :hugs: Sounds like you had an awful time. So happy you made it through hun. You should feel super proud! Many women give up for much smaller reasons so you are a champ! :thumbup:

Good job, hon! He is better off for your dedication! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"