Provera and Clomid

Sammi91

Reaction score
Hello ladies hope I'm not interrupting. I have also been diagnosed with PCOS and have been prescribed provera to induce and period and then to start clomid.
Was wondering if anyone has had any luck with this or heard anything on it? Really appreciate any replies!
Thank you
Sammi xx😘

Hi I'm in the same position. Currently taking provera then starting clomid. What dosage of provera did you have?

I've had success with Clomid!! Conceived twice on 3 months of 100mg, one ending in chemical pregnancy and one ending in this bean! Feel free to ask any questions, and good luck!

When AF arrives I will start 4th cycle on clomid 50mg. No luck yet with clomid

I jus stopped Provera about a week ago had my af already now I finally have cf it has always been dry down there going to start clomid 100mg baby dust to you ladies

New BnB member

Thanked others: 0
Hello! I am new to the forum but I am happy too that I am not the only one going through a Clomid journey. A little background information about me is that my hubby and I have been TTC for 10 months now naturally and my OB finally started me on first cycle of Clomid 50 mg. My cycle length can be anywhere from 28-45 days. Sometimes my GYN prescribes Provera to induce my cycles. Long story short my OB stated that he doesn't believe I am ovulating so I am doing Clomid CD 5-9 and temping and on CD 14 (May 26th) I go the office to get a vaginal ultrasound and HCG injection and on CD 16 we DTD. I am so nervous about my appointment. I'm not sure if I will have produced enough follicles by then and if so will they be mature enough for me to proceed with the injection. I have been reading forums after forums on what worked best for everyone and I have added to my regime preseed which I used for the first time yesterday 2 grams and Robitussen. Any advice the wait is killing me. I just want my BFP!! Baby dust to all

I know this is an older thread but my doctor just prescribed provera and 50mg of clomid. I started provera yesterday so I'm just crossing my fingers like crazy that it will work. I have PCOS and haven't had a period on my own in years.

I'd love to connect with other ladies going through this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->