Provera/Clomid buddies? :)

Hi everyone, I feel lost and so scared... I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago and my husband and I only started TTC in May, just finished 3rd clomid cycle... I'm 24 and he is 30. He hasn't had his sperm tested yet and it worries me... the first clomid cycle I took one pill a day but it didn't make me ovulate so for the 2nd cycle my OBGYN told me to take 2 pills a day which I did and it worked, she said I ovulated just right but I didn't end up getting pregnant and I don't understand why :(
My period is suppose to come in 5 days...
I'm always sad, I feel like there are pregnant women all around me... my mom keeps on telling me not to worry, everyone keeps on asking me when we are going to have a baby because we've been married for a year now but I feel so sad when they ask and I don't tell anyone that we are TTC.
I also feel like every time I need to cry about it and I feel sad, my husband doesn't get me... he doesn't hug me, he just tell me to stop... it's not the reaction I want from him...

Anyway... if anyone actually read this long story I wrote then I really appreciate it! If you're experiencing anything close to what I am, I would love to hear some thoughts...

Thanks ladies

Hi everyone, I feel lost and so scared... I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago and my husband and I only started TTC in May, just finished 3rd clomid cycle... I'm 24 and he is 30. He hasn't had his sperm tested yet and it worries me... the first clomid cycle I took one pill a day but it didn't make me ovulate so for the 2nd cycle my OBGYN told me to take 2 pills a day which I did and it worked, she said I ovulated just right but I didn't end up getting pregnant and I don't understand why :(
My period is suppose to come in 5 days...
I'm always sad, I feel like there are pregnant women all around me... my mom keeps on telling me not to worry, everyone keeps on asking me when we are going to have a baby because we've been married for a year now but I feel so sad when they ask and I don't tell anyone that we are TTC.
I also feel like every time I need to cry about it and I feel sad, my husband doesn't get me... he doesn't hug me, he just tell me to stop... it's not the reaction I want from him...

Anyway... if anyone actually read this long story I wrote then I really appreciate it! If you're experiencing anything close to what I am, I would love to hear some thoughts...

Thanks ladies

Aw :(

Well I think your doctor probably should have tested your husband first before he gave you Clomid just to make sure all of your bases were covered. You cannot take Clomid for long periods of time. So it's better to make sure there are no other issues to be treated first or at the same time at least. Is your Mister willing to get tested?

There are lots of women and men who are healthy and ovulate/produce quality sperm and still need time to get pregnant. Don't let it get you too down! As well, I know that May feels a long time ago, but you're still in the early stages and many woman take 6 months to a year to TTC. Rest assured that you are doing what you can to have a baby, and try to enjoy it, even though it's hard. Worrying makes it harder, your mama is right hun.

I don't tell many people that my husband and I are TTCing because I don't know how to handle the advice and concern without getting emotional because it is something I want strongly. I share the details with my mama, my best friend, my husband and all of the lovelies here on BnB. I so know what you mean about everyone asking. I spent a weekend with my mama going to family parties and the end my mom said, You are right! Everyone asks when you are having a baby! Haha, I was just like I know, right?! So much pressure! But I try to remind myself they do mean well. Sometimes that doesn't help though.

For your husband, you know men just don't always understand. I think when I first started talking to my husband about it he likened it to a man's thoughts around sex. And truthfully it's similar. It's something we think about often, we can't escape from it due to monthly periods and hormones, and it's something we are emotional about. And men with sex, well we know they think about it a lot, and get reminders and they feel strongly about it too. But even if he can't think about how you feel about getting pregnant in a way that makes an impression on him, it doesn't mean anything bad, except that than we'll all be even more helpful to you here on BnB, because we'll all always understand haha :) because some guys will just not ever get it, even though they love us and mean well.

I hope you feel better! My fingers are crossed for you!

Hi Ladies

I was diagnosed with PCOS last year June. So its been a year since I have been diagnosed and 2 years that we are TTC.

Last year, I took the tablets that brought on your period, after I had a laporoscopy and hysteroscopy done.

I got my periods, and started clomid 100mg on cycle day 3 to 7.

It did not work for me after 4 cycles.

I did this with my gynae.

I was then referred to a FS, where he put me on Inofolic and Maxi Vit Plus, and told me to go see a dietician.

The Dietician confirmed that I was insulin resistant.

I changed FS, as I was not comfortable with the 1st one.

I started seeing the new one in May this year, he prescribed Metformin for the insulin resistance, and then gave me clomid 150mg, on cycle day 3 to 7 again.

I went for my check up in June, cycle day 13, and I made my 1st Follicle, on 19mm!! I was so excited, he gave me the trigger shot.

Unfortunately it did not work.

I started the clomid again this month, but I have added the following to what I am already taking: Metformin 1000mg, Maxi Vit Plus Multi Vitamin, EPO, and I got some preseed.....

I go Monday for my check up to see if I made any follicles, and we will then see if we do the trigger again.

Baby Dust to you all............

How is everyone doing today!? I just got back from the dr. where they took tons of blood from me to measure my hormone levels and glucose tolerance...:wacko: I go back on Tuesday to get the Clomid and talk with the doctor

I am 9dpo (assuming I am not crazy and I actually ovulated) today and despite the fact that I am obsessed with symptom spotting there is not much to report. Insomnia and my teeth hurt :shrug:

Hi there, I took my first pill of provera yesterday 7/25/2013. I am on cd 49 right now. I am going to do my first round of 50mg clomid on cd 5-9.

I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS yet but they will start testing for it on cd 3. I am suppose to go in for labs and such.

I also am starting to exercise and lose some weight in hopes to help regulate me. I had lost 70 pounds for my wedding and AF was like clock work. I gained some of that weight in the 2 years we have been married so it will be nice to get back where I was.

Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

Hi everyone,

I will be starting my first round of Clomid 50mg tomorrow. I am nervous and excited...:thumbup: Hopefully the side-effects aren't too bad!

My doctor confirmed that I did ovulate this month, but it was super late in my cycle (day 25) which usually means that the egg quality is lower and miscarraige rates higher. The Clomid should help with that [-o<

Hope everyone is doing well! <3

*waves*

NTNP/TTC almost 3 years with my DH. He's 28 and I'm 24. We just bought our first house together. I'm a SAHW with 3 furbabies.

I have really crazy cycles 100+days long!

I just got my provera and clomid(!) after an ultrasound today. They saw a small cyst but nothing to worry about-just a thickened lining they want me to clear out.

I've lost about 40 lbs since Christmas, about 185 now, so I'm hoping that helps, and I want to keep running a little and doing yoga while I'm TTC. :)

So that's me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->