Provera times

punkymom

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have been taking provera at around noon.
However it is making me soooo tired! :sleep:

can I switch to taking it at 9pm tonight?
Will that mess things up if I do?

Please help! :hugs:

I'm sure it would be fine hun...maybe move it forward a couple of hours each day until you are taking it before bed if you are worried about a sudden 8 hour shift in 24 hours? I wasn't taking Provera but was taking Prometrium which is a progesterone supplement and moved my time to bedtime for the same reason as it wiped me out!

I'm sure it would be fine hun...maybe move it forward a couple of hours each day until you are taking it before bed if you are worried about a sudden 8 hour shift in 24 hours? I wasn't taking Provera but was taking Prometrium which is a progesterone supplement and moved my time to bedtime for the same reason as it wiped me out!

Thank you so much! :hugs:

Yes, you should be fine to move it. I usually took mine around 7 and I'd be ready for bed by 9!

Also, just so you know, I never got AF until 4 or 5 days after the last pill. Works faster for many people but just don't be discouraged if it takes the few extra days.

GL!

Yes, you should be fine to move it. I usually took mine around 7 and I'd be ready for bed by 9!

Also, just so you know, I never got AF until 4 or 5 days after the last pill. Works faster for many people but just don't be discouraged if it takes the few extra days.

GL!

Thank you again and as always Tmb0047! :thumbup:
:flower:

Thank goodness I can take it later!
I was taking it around noon and like 20min later :sleep:

I hope I get my AF soon and can get started on this new cycle.
I will also be gaining more weight just to see if that helps at all. :winkwink:

I just too provera for 10 days 3/5 - 3/14. I get tired and kinda nauseous from it so I take it around 9 pm so I sleep through the side effects. How many days are you on??

I just too provera for 10 days 3/5 - 3/14. I get tired and kinda nauseous from it so I take it around 9 pm so I sleep through the side effects. How many days are you on??

Today I am on day 7. :D

I am starting 7 days after finishing provera and still no af. :/ I'm starting to get worried. My Dr told me she wants me to go for LH & FSH tests tomorrow. I have no idea why.

I am starting 7 days after finishing provera and still no af. :/ I'm starting to get worried. My Dr told me she wants me to go for LH & FSH tests tomorrow. I have no idea why.

Man! Only your doctor and you will really know why.
It can take up to 14 days to work! :D
So don't worry yet.

Do you have any fertility issues?
Do you know WHY you do not get your af on your own?

For me I have hypothalamic amenorrhea from years of begin sick and underweight / over exercising.

Now that I am healthy my hormones are working again. :happydance:
I still need some support though.

What does your doctor say?

I have Hypothyroidism / Hashimotos and PCOS. I've been ttc for what will be 2 years this july.

I had an ectopic in December and got a period in January on its own but nothing since then.

14 days on provera? I've always done 10. This is my 4th time using provera. It's so frustrating that it won't just happen already.

I am so sorry for your loss! :hugs:
It can take 14 days AFTER provera.

I TAKE provera for 10 days too.
Some women won't get a bleed until 14 DAYS AFTER the last pill. :hugs:
Hopefully it will happen for you soon!

This might seem weird but what is your diet like?
It sounds like hypothyroidism causes low estrogen and if you are too low in estrogen you can't bleed from provera.

I honestly didn't bleed from provera until I improved my diet.
More fats in general, ONLY full fat foods NO low fat ANYTHING! :nope:
I swear avocados, ice creams, cheese, peanut butter and foods like this are the only reason my body is getting better. Fats and Saturated fats are so important in your diet and are linked to fertility. Even if you google ice-cream and fertility you can read how full fat food is so great for women's body and getting pregnant. Do you eat full fat foods?

No. I've always took until the 13/14th day after last provera pill.
I take 1000 mg Metformin a day and 50 mg Synthroid. I usually eat alot of fruits and veggies. Alot of nutribullet smoothies.

Hi..I am new here and its my first post

I have always had irregular cycles... always... last year, i was late by 4 months, so doc put me on provera. I got AF in 7 days. After that i lost some weight and became fairly regular at 45 days. I had my LMP in December '13. In Feb, i got my LH/FSH level checked, just out rule out POF..
They are not CD3 values, so dont know how to read them..
LH - 7.5
FSH - 5.5

I took provera 10mg for 5 days (like last time). It has been 5 days now and no symptoms yet..
I am really scared..Dont want to go through Premature Ovarian Failure..
pls help.

Sorry demo, I haven't gotten my levels back yet to compare.
I am on 12 days since taking my last provera pill and still no af. I've been lightly spotting for 6 days tho. Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->