Provera???

TTCMamaof2

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I just finished up 10 days on provera on the 16th and started af on the 21st. I hadnt had a period in a while so the dr told me to take this. I have been ttc for almost 2 years now with no luck. He gave me another prescription for provera to start taking on CD 15-25 of this cycle. But he also told me to do the BD every other day from CD 10-14. I have done some reading and I dont think you can get pregnant on a provera cycle can you? WHy would he give this to me and tell me to BD if it really doesnt matter because of the provera? Im so confused.

That is confusing. I am not sure. My doc always tells me to wait till day 35. Test. And if no period take Provera for 10 days to bring on period. Sorry not much help :(

my doctor has given me provera 3 times in the past 15 months saying yes you can conceive on provera, i went for a second opinion last week as was tad no you can and as you have been on and off it over the past year 3 times i have actually only really been ttc for 3 months not the 15 months that i thought. i would never take it again, i now have to either pay for treatment myself or wait out another 9 months before they will refer me for more tests. i convinced them to give me cd 21 test and cd 28 test and no ovulation for me which i knew anyway. stay away from provera if you want to get pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->