• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Provera

Mommyagain

Expecting 2nd son!
Reaction score
Anyone who has taken provera...when did af come? I usually don't want it to come but now I run to the bathroom every two minutes hoping it has so I can start my clomid. My provera dosage is 10mg for 10 days. I have two pills left. Can't wait to start trying this coming cycle.

Hey! i got mine 2 days after my last provera pill, & dont be alarmed if its not full on blood, for me it is just brown spotting but i spoke to Dr and its still day1, i take clomid 5-9, shich starts tomorrow..cant wait..good luck to you!

Mine started 1 1/2 days after my last pill....mine was extremely heavy and lasted 9 days....I hope that's not the case for you! Good luck with the Clomid!

Thank you ladies for the input on your expierence. It's kind of crazy because I am usually wanting af to stay far away but now I am wanting it to bring it on so I can start trying for my BFP. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the clomid is going to work for me. Soooo come on provera...bring it on! I take my last provera pill tomorrow.

I've just taken my last one. I'm alternating between being excited (currently CD151) about getting AF and dreading it because I had an U/S a couple of weeks ago and was told that the uterus lining was really thick so I know it's gonna be horrible!

Two times I started 2-3 days after the last pill and the last time I took it I started 5 days after the last pill. =)

I think it can take up to 14 days to start and still be normal. The last time I took it, I started on the 13th day after my last pill. I was frantic but the doctor said it was ok.

Thank you for all your posts! I'm on my 7 day post provera .. I was getting worried.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->