Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Agreed, it's really interesting to see, but if it's not true it's a waste of money.

yeah I was a bit addicted to them and claimed i didnt mind if they didn't come true but in hindsight I feel like a mug :haha:

congrats on your bfp by the way, I remember your username from somewhere - maybe this thread! not sure but I'm very happy to see that you're pregnant :hugs:

Yes I second that.....they are crooks and it is simply not possible to determine this info remotely (if at all).

yeah I was a bit addicted to them and claimed i didnt mind if they didn't come true but in hindsight I feel like a mug :haha:

congrats on your bfp by the way, I remember your username from somewhere - maybe this thread! not sure but I'm very happy to see that you're pregnant :hugs:

Yes, I believe we remember each other from this thread. I got way too many readings out of pure curiosity. Happy to see we both have our bfps, regardless of when the crazy ladies predicted!

I had a reading from Wanda. I asked her what month will I conceive. She said spring 2014. I don't believe that for a second lol.

So far my readings have been the same or pretty similar.

Sunfairychrise: Sept bfp, conceive or birth next year Girl
Psychic Sky: Sept bfp, conceive or birth next year Boy
Tania: I loved this reading. She was really on point. Here it is...
"When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly yellow and white at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color yellow represents wisdom, mental force, curiosity, insight, intuition, and sensitivity. People who have yellow in their auras are those who can light up a room with their positive energy. This color also is seen with the psychic gift of Clairsentient, which is the ability to feel. Yellow is often one of the strongest colors in the aura, and is a sign if someone who has a very positive attitude and outlook on life. This color tends to be associated with those who would be great counselors or mentors. Yellow is also symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. White symbolizes truth, innocence, and purity. This is the color that most will see in people when they are close to becoming pregnant. It usually indicates pregnancy is to occur very soon, or that the person is pregnant at this time.
With your current TTC path, I do feel that things are lined up, and that there will be a blessing of a baby in your near future. I see that you have had a lot to get to where you are in this moment, and that now is the time to sit back, relax, and enjoy life.
With timing, I am being shown “the start of pregnancy” which general is a sign, that if you are not or do not get pregnant with this current cycle, you will be within three cycles of that. I see the number 3 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before you’re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a girl.

With pregnancy, I am being shown a few stresses relationship wise, and the need to work on your love life’s connection, there seems to be stress with regards to having things be “equal” when it comes to pulling weight in your relationship, and I also feel a need to open the lines of communication a bit more to fix this. I do feel that overall, health wise, this pregnancy wil be something that goes really well. I do feel you will have a bit of nausea nad exhaustion in the first trimester, but a lot of energy for the rest of pregnancy. I am also seeing something being “high” later in pregnancy which is generally blood sugar or blood pressure. The number that I see associated with birth is 18. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor. I do feel you will labor naturally."

I got these last Oct/Nov

These are from Medina(Suzanne) -

I see February 2012 as the month to conceive or find out, I see a boy. :)

I see February of 2013 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a boy :)

I see April of 2014 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl :)

All three can't be right as we are only having one more.

I got this from Cheri22:

They show me a GIRL and they relate her to november so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They are specifically mentioning the 28th of nov. so wondering if your set to test or ovulate around that time?

I got my BFP on the 23rd January on a home test, Dr did a test in his office on the 31st Jan and it was negative or very very faint. He sent me for bloods and i got the result on the 1st Feb.
Does that count as being right? Either way we will have to wait and see on the sex as we aren't finding out until bubs is born.

Hi all I haven't been on here for over a year. I had my baby in October last year and the result was a beautiful little girl!
So none of these were right!
The 28th November is my birthday!

I had my conception readings this July by Gail, Jenny, Sun Fairy(babylove) and Sandra.

Gail said October conception baby girl -2014 birth and conception for December 2016 baby boy

Jenny said :bfp: news October from a cycle that begins September birth june 2014 25th or 30th.

Sun Fairy Chrise said :bfp: or conceive this September or give birth Sept 2014 baby boy . and :bfp: or conceive March 2016 or give birth march 2018 which i believe she meant 2016 or 2017 baby boy. 1st child number 3 and or 18 can be conceive date , find out date or bday of baby. can be one some or all. 2nd child numbers 12 and 16

Sandra said September conception baby girl dark curly hair 8 lbs due May 2014 dates 19th and 22nd

I just order conception reading for Cheri22 yesterday should expect back by or before Sept 4th.

Necklace and ring method showed 3 children for me 2 boys and girl will be my last child. It was done on my partner as well with same results.

A few years back i had a psychic and another one also mention at the age of 26 , 27 showing pregnancy August , September, October for :bfp:

I have enjoyed reading your stories, I got my reading from here:
https://psychic-minds.webs.com/

They said October and a girl!

Can't wait as it's my first couple of months trying with a new partner!

:dust: Hoping everyone does get their :bfp: news soon ! I'm getting anxious as i know the months are near when I'm suppose to conceive or find out :bfp:
my cycle will begin in a few days :nope:hoping it does not. I recently got a free question from Wanda which of course I asked when will I conceive my first child she stated before spring of next year which kinda of made me :cry: but figured cant think negative now the other readings I did pay for and seem to fall within the same time frame. All I can do is relax and try to be patient , keep positive thinking the mind is very powerful when you think positive you bring positive energy your way. Someone I knew was having a difficult time conceiving she bought the book - the secrets - It is based on the law of attraction and claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased wealth, health, and happiness. I have not personally read it but I hear good things about it . Im still waiting on my reading from cheri22 im suppose to receive it before or on sept 4 counting it down a bit anxious to find out if its the same as the others.

if you do find out you conceived and want great way to tell loved ones go on esty I love the creative items they have to break the news im sure you can find ideas for you to do it yourself that is if you dont want to reach into your pocket

just ordered another reading so addictive this will be my last one for now until results from the others im thinking of doing in person tarot reading but scared havent had it in years . any way i ordered from Suzy Rayne i should expect it in 3 days now gonna wait :coffee:

I ordered one too Betsy just outta curiosity,although I did promise myself no more lol. Anyway she said November with a boy

I got my reading back from Cheri on Wednesday night she stated find out, conceive or give birth November baby girl :wacko:

:growlmad: I ORDERED THE READING TUESDAY FROM SUZANNE AND I THOUGHT I WOULD GET IT TODAY SINCE SHE STATED 3 DAYS BUT I ASKED HER THIS MORNING IF SHE NEEDED ANY MORE INFORMATION FROM ME SHE STATED NO SHE HAS EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS I WILL GET MY READING TOMORROW I REALLY WAS HOPING TO GET IT TODAY AND COMPARE

this morning i was a bit upset , verified if any further information needed from me, Suzy said no she will have my reading tomorrow . I really expected today since i ordered Tuesday but then hours after I realized we are in different time zones i sent it late 5pm on Tuesday so that makes sense for me to get it tomorrow or even tonight our time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->