Psychic reading mentiond my miscarriage!

Do u have his details Loren? x

no sorry but if u google him he should cum up his names joe power or joe powers hes baldy hes always in psychic mags.xxx

https://www.joepower.co.uk/ xxx

o and by the way sometimes hes really busy (booked up) so if thats the case, hes on in The Civic in Crosby in august, ino its a long way away but if u have to wait for a private reading then that could be a gd idea just to see what hes like xxx

Hello

Big believer in them,a year before Lillie was born and sadly passed away. I was told I would have a baby that would die in me and it would be a girl. He also said I would have cyst problems with my ovarys. I was so upset that he told me all this,but now it freeks me out as I have been diagnoised with PCOS and I lost my little girl..........being told all this before it happened. He did say I would have 2 boys and I wouldnt be that greater mother as I would be more intrested in my carear once I have them...............hope thats never the case,I hate work lol..I wanna go back and see him but there is a 6 month waiting list and I am very emotional at the moment.

Bubble27 I noticed your in Cheshire,what part and is your appointment in Cheshire as I am looking to have another reading and cheshire isnt that far hun

Hope all goes well
Hugs
Nat x

Hi Nat, I live in Congleton, cheshire. The psychic lady( lyn Parker) were having comes to the house and is from Crewe, she has her own website if you have a look in google.
I will update you at the weekend after my reading to tell you how i went on.
fingers crossed for positive news xxxx

Hey Bubble - I'm only in Middlewich - might look her up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->