Psychic Reading

lily24

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had one in which the info actully happened?

I had a reading today and curious as to whether anyone has ever been told when they would concieve etc and it was correct?

Be careful of premium rate psychic lines and tarot services as I worked for one once (not my proudest moment tbh but I was skint and needed the work).. they encourage lies and give you tips on how to give a more convincing reading and things to say to callers, etc. It's horrible.. I only worked there for 3 weeks as it was too much for me to have to lie to people and tell them stuff I didn't believe to be right...

TTC is a very trying time and all most women want is to know when it will happen for them, there are a lot of charlatans out there who will use that desperate feeling to exploit people and use them for money..

xx

I have my first ever psychic reading tomorrow. Apparently the lady is very good and a lot of people who have seen her have had things come true. xxx

I've had 3 readings :) just make sure the person your going to see is well recommended!! I wouldn't pay more than £30 for a reading either. I'm suppose to be having a photo reading but I keep forgetting to send my photo :dohh: x

Id quite like to have one, because I think theyre alot of rubbish, and I would LOVE to be proven wrong. Maybe one day I will get up and go!

I have seen a few and only one has completely blown me away. She knew my hubbys name, occupation the building he works at, she knew my kids my family history and the personalities of each of my family members. She was just amazing! The only thing she said would happen by now is that my sister would announce her pregnancy come february/march and that hasn't happened, the rest is quite a way off in the future.

I take what they say about the future with a pinch of salt because I believe this changes all the time as we change our minds about things. I think their future predictions are based on the path the person is on at the time of the reading, but we change paths quite a lot. I've booked back in to go and see that lady again - I like going even just for advice and guidance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->