Psychic Readings

Lamont

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I think I'm getting a bit addicted now!! I've had 3 readings done over the last few weeks :dohh:

Gail - concieve May 2013 with a girl
Mary - concieve in next 13weeks with a girl
Mesina - concieve October with a boy

Anyone else had readings? Anyone had one thats acurate?

I had one which said I should get a girl. Either bfp or conceive this month

We shall wait and see :wacko:

I had 3 readings done in July 2011...

Jenny Renny said a boy in March 2012 - boy yes, March no
Sandra said boy, weighing around 9lbs, born in May 2012 - correct!!
Gail said girl, born in May 2012 - wrong about the sex, but she did say some other stuff that did ring true. She said a spirit with the initial A (the only person I have in spirit is my Nanna Anne) told her my finances would improve in the next few months (then out of the blue both my partner and I got pay rises to the amount of 10k between us) and that I would do loads and loads of pregnancy tests because I wouldnt believe it (i must have done about 20!! lol).

Actually its interesting because my OH and I were talking about when we would start trying for our next one and we decided next Christmas. Having just re-read it she has put that we have another baby conceived in Jan 2014 - I had totally forgotten about that bit!

Whether your predictions are right or wrong, good luck!! x

really hope within 13weeks ;-) but will see. I've had a few readings with gail including live readings and a lot rings true with her (outwith getting pregnant)

I hope you get your bfp soon hun try not to put too much into what these ppl say. I actually did it the other day and wish i hadnt cos i got back a reply of "this wont happen for you in the near future" and i was so upset after that i wish i hadnt asked xxx

I took my by a pinch of salt. It had a three day turn around which didn't get a reply in this time so emailed ( it was all done this way) and i had a reply in 5 mins with the reading. I will continue to try and not let what been said get in the way of conceiving.

awe no :( but like you say don't read to much into it. Keep postitive!! Hugs xxx

Ive had 2 done hoping to get a month out of them but no such luck.

Gail told me she see's it happening soon, and see's a very distinctive bump by december with a girl (this was 2 months ago) Still no BFP but still holding out hope for a distinctive bump in december! She also said a coupe of other things that made me say hmm.

Just had one done by Mary this week and ordered the spell so she said I should get pregnant no later then 14 weeks with a girl. I found hers very vague for a time period but gave details on birth and baby.
Ive figured out that in 14 weeks will be the beginning of December so they are both sort of the same thing but Marys didnt seem to promising.
Although I would be estactic to have a babygirl I am hoping they are wrong and that I get a baby boy! Lol

i had one done by sandra a couple of weeks ago..
she said baby girl, light coloured curly hair, around 7lb 3oz and concieved in november this year...
i really hope so as me and OH are a having a winter break in a little cottage in november, maybe ill get pregnant there!!!
its all just a bit of fun isnt it, but so amazing when its correct!
fingers crossed xx

I had one done a while ago by Gail and she said I'd conceive a girl in August. I know it's just a bit of fun but I felt so positive about August because of that, and now AF is due tomorrow but I already know there's pretty much no chance it was right as my chart has been all over the place this month :(

i had one done by jenny .

Hi India,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2013 - specific reference to the 29th and 24th.

Jennifer

i HOPE she's right

Where are you guys going to get these readings done at?

you can search for them, gail is pyschic123uk she has a website and facebook
mary is also on facebook and website (can't remember what though)
and mensia is both as well and know as pyschic whispers.

Mary was right for me although very vague, i did fall pregnant with 13weeks of her reading, mensa was more specific and said by October I would be pregnant with a boy - mary said girl so I'll wait and see who's right lol. But I conceived 11th Sept and midwife confirmed in October, gail was way off however I am due to give birth in June...

I had one off cheri22 that was accurate on when I'd conceive, but wrong on gender, she said conceive/find out in March with a girl, well I did conceive and find out in March, but mine is very much a boy!

i just got mines back from gail she said :

Linking in around you today, I do see life is quite changable over the next couple of years, lots of plans, changes and all in a very positive light

I do feel from these changes, pregnancy becomes something more of a focal point for you, especially within 2013, you have a lovely spirit lady around you within your reading, and I feel this lady herself would of had a big family or held family as a great importance, she is showing me a January to February conception for you within 2013, and I see all is healthy and well and nothing will prevent pregnancy, so this maybe something you worry about

Im seeing a baby boy born 2013, and all is well here, healthy and you adapt well to the changes he brings, relationship is strong too and I feel this brings you even closer

I then see a further pregnancy for the end of 2014, so not a big age gap at all, and a baby girl is born 2015, again all areas very well and healthy and your Daughter will complete your family for you :)

Gail x

so gail said jan/feb'13 and gender is a BOY
jenny said nov/dec'12 and gender is a BOY

we'll see who's right glad to know i can get pregnant within one of these four months

Both Gail and Mary were right with me! They both said I they felt it happening soon but didnt give me a conception month. Gail told me she seen a distinctive bump in December. The first week of December I will be 16 weeks! So Im thinking I will have a bump by then for sure! Mary was very vague saying she felt it happening soon but I also ordered a pregnancy spell and she said I should be pregnant within 14 weeks. I got my bfp that month!

Both Gail and Mary were right with me! They both said I they felt it happening soon but didnt give me a conception month. Gail told me she seen a distinctive bump in December. The first week of December I will be 16 weeks! So Im thinking I will have a bump by then for sure! Mary was very vague saying she felt it happening soon but I also ordered a pregnancy spell and she said I should be pregnant within 14 weeks. I got my bfp that month!

Congrats . do you know the site mary is on ??

Thanks hun! I didnt really believe in it not sure if I still do lol but it was right! We were trying for 11 months and I was starting to lose hope so i did it just to lift my spirits.

https://www.destin yleafs.co.uk/home

thats her website I ordered it off there just remove the space... it wasnt letting me post the link for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->