Psychic readings

Halliebo

Reaction score
Anyone tried one of these? My friend had her bfp today and she said a psychic online had predicted it. I'm not a believer in these things but it did piqué my interest. I'm obviously getting desperate. She said she bought a few, one from someone called gail 123 but that one was wrong, the one who got it right was Suzy Rayne. Anyone else had one done? I am tempted. Husband has said no way!

I have had loads and everything they have said has come true!!! Me and my mum have got numerous times that its not long til I get my bfp! But time will tell :)

I got one from a girl called summer.. She said I would fall pregnant in march this year with a boy..
Only time will tell if she is right, but I took it with a pinch of salt.. There are a lot of con artists out there, so until it comes true I'm not getting my hopes up :?

I would like to get one. I am kinda of the opinion though that if they predict a bfp for a certain month there is what 20 percent chance of them being right (I think that it your chance of getting a bfp each cycle)
? out of 12 months? Add to that the women getting the readings are usually going above and beyond to up their chances. And then on the babies sex, well there is a 50% chance they are right. I feel like with odds like that there is no wonder there are lots of ladies who were predicted correctly.

I had one off gail123 back in july2011 wen I was preg with my first at the time I had no had my 20week scan and didn't no the sex, I was adamant baby was a boy, had my reading, Gail told me I was carrying a girl which was right at my 20 week scan and age also sed bk then I wud concieve a boy in march 2013! Now wen she sed that whilst i was pg as well I didn't believe I'd even think about another so soon but here I am trying again so someone was right, I'd forgot she sed about the march thing until i rejoined bk here in jan and found my old post! Freaked out I was ill tell u, so I'm hoping for a march bfp! X

I've had 2 freebie readings, 1st reading was off psychic source said I would get pregnant 7 months that would make it April with a little boy 2nd was off cheri22 which wasn't as direct, said could concieve/get bfp or deliver baby march will be a girl, I wouldn't pay for one online it's just a bit of fun
I did have my cards read last year an asked about more children which I've never asked before, she said she could see a boy and girl around the same age, an a time frame around a year, well hopefully see who's right very soon haha

Hello All :)
First post here... just wondered if any of you had your Suzy Ranye reading back?
Mine came today and the dates not tally, here is what she wrote...

.. Conception news will come in the month of September 2014 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a girl and expected birth date is in the month of May 2014...

I have emailed her back but not really expecting a reply, i dont really believe in things like this but it was just interestting to find out what she said :)
So does she mean september 2013 or birth to be in may 2015, lets hope its not that long :winkwink:
XX

Hello All :)
First post here... just wondered if any of you had your Suzy Ranye reading back?
Mine came today and the dates not tally, here is what she wrote...

.. Conception news will come in the month of September 2014 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a girl and expected birth date is in the month of May 2014...

I have emailed her back but not really expecting a reply, i dont really believe in things like this but it was just interestting to find out what she said :)
So does she mean september 2013 or birth to be in may 2015, lets hope its not that long :winkwink:
XX

I haven't recieved mine yet :) how long did yours take and I think she means may 2015

Hi,
Its taken about 2 days to get a reply, i'm hoping she means September 2013 and May 2014 :) Good luck with yours.
xx

my reading from suzy rayne

'Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 20th. I can also see two other children in your future, another girl in 2017 and a boy in 2020.'

can someone please let me know how to go about this please? very interested. how much is she please?

Here's the link so you can view: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...predictions-lets-see-whose-more-accurate.html

I personally wasted $$ on several readings and they were all wrong. I wouldn't recommend paying for any. If you're still interested, I suggest a free one, example: Wanda at wandacallahan.com

Thankyou.

Wanda said i will possibly concieve before the summer of 2014 & she told my husband that the cards are showing male energy.. I really hope shes right as thats not too long to wait & we also want a boy first :D

my reading from suzy rayne

'Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 20th. I can also see two other children in your future, another girl in 2017 and a boy in 2020.'

Wanda said 'Thank you for writing. The cards are saying there is a good possibility that you could conceive before Summer'

Hmmmmm?

i had my reading back from suzy rayne ... yesterday my doctor said i didnt release and egg this month so i have to go for more blood tests, was very upset and worried cause me and my partner been trying for just over a year and im 22 hes 26 i already have two girls so this put some hope in me ...

the reading from suzy :
Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of May 2013 from a cycle that starts in April. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 2nd. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in winter 2018.

****Your cards showed that your conception will happen very soon so don't be surprised if you get a positive test earlier than I predicted as I was being conservative!****

i really hope and pray it comes true :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->