Psychic readings

i had my reading back from suzy rayne ... yesterday my doctor said i didnt release and egg this month so i have to go for more blood tests, was very upset and worried cause me and my partner been trying for just over a year and im 22 hes 26 i already have two girls so this put some hope in me ...

the reading from suzy :
Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of May 2013 from a cycle that starts in April. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 2nd. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in winter 2018.

****Your cards showed that your conception will happen very soon so don't be surprised if you get a positive test earlier than I predicted as I was being conservative!****

i really hope and pray it comes true :D x

oooo good luck huni keep us updated :)

i have paid for a reading witj cheri22 her reviews are amazing so il keep you updated.. i ordered one for getting through to a loved one aswell so very excited :)

Hi girls I got mine back today,

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of January 2014 from a cycle that starts in December. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of September 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 17th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in spring 2016, this baby may come as a surprise to you.

This is the month I am actually hoping for, long way off but my dream conception month! not sure about another though! taken me 7 years to go back for another, and a number 3! won't be much of a surprise if it does happen now LOL hubby will be getting snipped after number 2! especially if Hyperemesis returns!

Good luck ladies x

Hi ladies,

I was also intrigued and paid for a conception prediction from Suzy Raynes last week.

This is what she said:

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of September 2013 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of June 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 7th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time”

I was like, Woah! Because that was my exact same scenario for my June angel. My CD1 was Aug 25, 2012, and got my bfp Sep 21, 2012, EDD was June 2, and I always felt I was pg with a boy.

I know she can get all the cycle info from the CD1 info I gave her (as in, if I get pg in a certain future month, what the EDD would be, etc etc), but I just thought, what a coinky dink that she mentions the same months as before?

So I responded:

“The dates u mention are interesting, because in Sep 2012, i found out i was pregnant from aug 2012 cycle. My due date was June 2, 2013, but unfortunately i miscarried Nov 1, 2012".

By any chance, you are not referring to that miscarried pregnancy, are you? I ask just because everything is exactly as it occurred last year, and I hope that didnt confuse you?”

And she responded:

“I was asking the question for future dates when I read your cards so I don't think so. If you haven't had your bfp by September let me know and I will re-read for you but I think you'll be ok”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->