Psychic Star Help!!

olivetree83

Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2
Reaction score
Hey, I just purchased my psychic star reading off of ebay, but now what do i do?

It's just like it accepted my payment and said thanks. I dont' know where to enter information or what to do now. Anybody else ever gotten a reading from her off of ebay?

Aaahhh, I'm frustrated. Jenny renny was easier-though she was wrong, she actually had a system!

Please help.

Thank you.

Hiya OliveTree,
I had a lovely reading from her a couple of weeks ago.
You should receive an email from her soon asking for a few details which she lists on her homepage.
It took her a few days to come back with the reading as she was very busy just after the festive hols, but she was very friendly and communicative about it and as I said the end reading was very touching, although I have no idea yet, whether it will be accurate :shrug:
Hope you like yours.
Hugs,
B x

Ohhh I just love Psychic Star she is so lovely and will answer any questions you may have...

I just got a conception reading from Brooke 777 known as anglefire I think she's very thourough... tells you the conception, gender and what your child will be like... Its gonna take 7 to 12 days to get my reading but she's so worth it...

Post what Psychic Star says... Shes amazing. :)

Ohhh I just love Psychic Star she is so lovely and will answer any questions you may have...

I just got a conception reading from Brooke 777 known as anglefire I think she's very thourough... tells you the conception, gender and what your child will be like... Its gonna take 7 to 12 days to get my reading but she's so worth it...

Post what Psychic Star says... Shes amazing. :)

I will definitely post what she says, she told me she'd have my reading for me Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. Do you know if she was accurate for you yet? I've had a Jenny Renny reading and I didn't like how short she was, it was like like I see a BFP in March, girl, due in December. Not what you wanna pay for! Give me a little more than that! So does psychic star have more to say?

I am 8DPO today too! Are you feeling any symptoms? I am trying to tell myself that any symptoms I might feel are just in my head. I wanna stay positive and hopeful but at the same time I don't want to be so let down if AF arrives. Likely my made up symptoms are:

tender breasts/nipples (not horrible though) sorer on the right
increased and decreased appetite (if that's even possible haha)
watery cm throughout the day, not a ton though (I swear everybody talks about having globs and globs and I just never have) :(
somewhat nauseous this morning but i think that's a mind game
cramps
gassy/bloated

My birthday is on Valentine's day so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for an early birthday present! I'm going to try to wait and test on either the 4th or the 7th...what about you?

Baby dust and much luck to you.

Hi again OliveTree,
I had one like that from Aimee, very factual and brief. Star was much more detailed and predicted not only my first- that I'm hoping for right now, a boy, news in a couple of months, but she was unclear whether BFP or scan for that date and conception in the summer the following year for a girl. She went into some detail about their appearance and characters and our relationships as mother/child and also about my DH's feelings on our family, despite his current reluctance.

She was very friendly in tone and happy to answer any questions you might have about your reading, but she does ask that we don't cut and paste her words exactly on the site.

Interestingly despite both readings being very different in tone they both suggest a very similar time for the first 'good news'...lets see eh?

Hope you like yours!

I'm only 3dpo according to my ticker and fertility app on iPhone, and as it's too early for even implantation I really shouldn't try to SS, but:
2dpo had a moment of strong nausea & dizziness mid-afternoon, plus some AF type feelings in the evening
3dpo woke with an awful headache that didn't clear up til lunchtime, nips are a bit sensitive, some AF type feelings on and off and a few cramps/sharp twinges.
I think the cramps are more likely due to all the bd-ing though ;) I think cranberry juice might be in order! (It is safe right?!)

AF is due for me on the 7th too and I'm going to try to wait to test til at least then :haha: My birthday is the 16th, and like you an early pressie would be just fanflippintastic!

Hugs & :dust:!

B x

How and where do you ladies get these readings?? I would like to order one as they sound very interesting and may give me alittle hope ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->