psychosis

hellohefalump

Reaction score
I went into psychosis twice, once during pregnancy and one just after. I'm on medication for it, but I'm due to start reducing the meds in August.

I'm just a little worried, I'm under a lot of pressure at the moment with family stuff and every now and again I'm starting to 'sense' invisible people in the corners of rooms again, I've even spoken to them (to ask them to leave me alone, and to ask them what they want with me). I don't want to tell OH because he'll freak out. I know really they're not real but I'm worried I'll start to think they are. The times I've talked to them I do think they are real.

:hugs: Have a chat with your GP and explain your worries, if you don't feel ready to come off the meds then let them know xx

Hey hun, I had a bout of psychosis after Tegan was born and I would also go to your GP or your MHS if you see them and tell them you don't feel ready to stop the meds just yet.

:hugs: I've only had a couple of brief experiences with this but agree with others that you should try to be honest with your GP/mental health team if things are getting stressful again.

huge hugs you poor thing must be scarey, i get the seein things every now and again but never told anyone about it. my imagination is mental. anyways i hope you get help you need and shouldn't stop medicine until you feel comfortable to do so.

tell your oh, he'll be there for you :hugs: and even if he does freak out if god forbid you should become unwell again at least he'll know whats going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->