• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pubic Pain

dani_tinks

Mum to one of each
Reaction score
I have pain right in the middle of my pubic bone.

I had SPD quite bad in pregnancy, and even worse after 3 hours of pushing my son out (was on crutches 2 weeks after birth). But it pretty much healed up and I haven't suffered with pain there for 4 years.

I had a smear quite recently and I have no spotting..

Any ideas what could cause it?! I really don't want to bother my GP unless I have to :blush:.

Weird. Does it feel like you could have strained the ligament? Exercising or just twisting awkwardly?

Yeah I guess it's possible. It was awfully painful again last night but touch wood appears to be a lot better today!! I guess it was just 'one of those things' :lol:

Sorry I'm no help- but if it continues to get better, then yeah, just one of those things maybe? But if it worsens- or continues, can't hurt to call and ask. IDK- I get odd pains here and there sometimes- even down below, but they seem to go away just as quickly and I get yearly checks- so all is good there. hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->