Puddlekins Dispatch times...

F

FemmeEnceinte

Does anyone know how long I can expect to wait? I ordered a custom nappy 15 days ago and the status still just says "payment accepted".

Anyone ordered direct before? x

Hmh, that's OK then... I'm very impatient you see! :lol:

It took about three weeks for mine to arrive. I didn't get a dispatch email, it just turned it. It was very exciting! It was well worth the wait too.

Nearly forgot, you could try looking in her photo gallery to see if yours is there. I didn't realise till after I'd got mine and was having a nosy, but the day mine was posted she uploaded some photos of it into the fitteds gallery. If you've ordered something distinctive, it might give you a heads up!

I emailed, she's about to get cracking :D It's a just velour silent nights in pinks and purples... lush! I've got a real night nappy thing atm.

Ooh sounds lovely! I got a lavender print night nappy, it's absolutely gorgeous (this is it - https://www.flickr.com/photos/puddlekins/4561102615/in/set-72157620647509222/) and is the closest night nappy to perfect I've found. I ordered two more the day after we tried it :)

I've got a thing about night nappies too. I've cracked day nappies and we don't get leaks anymore but night nappies are still a work in progress. Bumhuggers are great but they're still very bulky when boosted enough. Puddlekins ones might be the answer - the one I have so far isn't quite absorbant enough but the next two, she's adding extra absorbancy to so I think they'll be perfect. Fingers crossed!

hush...I like one of the May colourways but on nappy ban for the WHOLE of may so gonna miss it...RUBBISH!

That's beautiful! Mine's "early fruits" colour... hmm...

Apparently this is early fruits:
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/4565545506_031cf6a044_m.jpg

Mmm, fruity!

Yeah, we asked for extra Zorb as Molly still wakes and feeds a lot so she needs lots of absorbency or she just feels wet in the morning which must be so uncomfortable. I also refuse to change her bum at night as there'll be no getting her back to sleep after that... I like the LLS but still not quite absorbent enough (have asked for zorb in the new one on the way) so I have high hopes for the new one, the puddlekins annnnnd... have heard good things about wnnn!

Have you tried a WNNN yet? I do love them but they're not absorbant enough for us really. I have to stuff them with loads of extra boosters :( Still, they're pretty so I will persevere with them!

I spent too much money thats what I did LOL I need to buy other things and the car MOT is in June so I need to behave for a while *sigh*
Still I have a nice list of things to buy in June/July!

I spent too much money thats what I did LOL I need to buy other things and the car MOT is in June so I need to behave for a while *sigh*
Still I have a nice list of things to buy in June/July!

ahh ok, I know that feeling! I've only got one more maternity allowance payment left and then I'm officially penniless. I'm dreading it!

Have you tried a WNNN yet? I do love them but they're not absorbant enough for us really. I have to stuff them with loads of extra boosters :( Still, they're pretty so I will persevere with them!

I've ordered one... :cry:

Oooh sorry, I'm sure it'll be fine!!! Ours do work when I put extra boosting in them, and they're gorgeous :)

NB if in doubt with the WNNN get a zorb insert for the pocket!
Most nights I dont need the big snap in part at all, even when he has a mega pee night and the outside of all his other night nappies would be soaked the WNNN are dry. He hasnt peed right through a WNNN yet.

I don't understand how Leyla can be such a heavy wetter at night but normal during the day! :nope:

The only way I can make a WNNN last the night without properly soaking through the wool wrap is to add a pop-in night booster and the smaller pop-in soaker too, but that makes the legs gape so on the odd occasion where she poos, it gets everywhere, yuk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->