PUL/Ectopic

neadyda

Reaction score
Hi,
Today I had a scan as I had abdominal pain.
I was supposed to be 5 weeks pregnant but they couldn’t see a sac or baby.

They think I have a pregnancy of unknown location/an ectopic.

Has anyone been through this. Any info would be grateful x

I had an ectopic when I was about 6 - 7 weeks. They initially said pregnancy of unknown location but then my tube ruptured so I had surgery to remove it.
I felt numb for a while, but I dealt with it. That was November. We started trying again in January and I got my BFP in March. Thinking of you and here if you need to chat x

I had an ectopic when I was about 6 - 7 weeks. They initially said pregnancy of unknown location but then my tube ruptured so I had surgery to remove it.
I felt numb for a while, but I dealt with it. That was November. We started trying again in January and I got my BFP in March. Thinking of you and here if you need to chat x
Can I ask what your symptoms were? I’ve had a few specks of blood today but no pain at all. I still feel very much pregnant and have a very positive pregnancy test. First test was 11 days ago, second was today (11th May)

B76F9B02-448B-43E1-ABE7-2F772865F955.jpeg

Can I ask what your symptoms were? I’ve had a few specks of blood today but no pain at all. I still feel very much pregnant and have a very positive pregnancy test. First test was 11 days ago, second was today (11th May)

View attachment 1060728
I basically had no symptoms at all, right up until it rupturing. (Sorry if that sounds scary, I don't mean it to be). I was absolutely fine, still had very strong positive tests and then all of a sudden I was doubled over in pain. That was on the Monday and I could barely move, but because I wasn't bleeding I thought I might have been overreacting and it was normal stretching pains (it was my first so I had no idea). By the Tuesday the pain had eased and I assumed everything was fine. Then on the Thursday I passed a lot of blood and that's when I went to the hospital. They scanned and said it was either ectopic or PUL. They did notice a mass near my ovary and said it could have been a cyst or could have been the pregnancy. I ended up in a lot of pain again and that's when they operated and seen it had ruptured

I basically had no symptoms at all, right up until it rupturing. (Sorry if that sounds scary, I don't mean it to be). I was absolutely fine, still had very strong positive tests and then all of a sudden I was doubled over in pain. That was on the Monday and I could barely move, but because I wasn't bleeding I thought I might have been overreacting and it was normal stretching pains (it was my first so I had no idea). By the Tuesday the pain had eased and I assumed everything was fine. Then on the Thursday I passed a lot of blood and that's when I went to the hospital. They scanned and said it was either ectopic or PUL. They did notice a mass near my ovary and said it could have been a cyst or could have been the pregnancy. I ended up in a lot of pain again and that's when they operated and seen it had ruptured
Thank you for all your help. This morning I have woken up in agony and bleeding quite heavy. I’m off to hospital to check it out x

Thank you for all your help. This morning I have woken up in agony and bleeding quite heavy. I’m off to hospital to check it out x
I hope everything goes well. I'll be thinking about you. Let me know how you get on. Take care x

I hope everything goes well. I'll be thinking about you. Let me know how you get on. Take care x
Sadly I’ve miscarried. They are keeping me in over night to monitor me but no signs of it being an ectopic x

I'm sorry you've lost your bean. Glad you are ok though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->