Pull out during ovulation- pls advice

david12345

Reaction score
Hi all,

My partner and I had unprotected sex 3x 2 days ago. She does not want to take plan b and this will not change. We used a spermicidal lubed condom the first time and I (male) peed the after before the second time. The second time we only did pull out but we did it correctly. I do not remember if I peed or not between the second and third time and this is what really worries me. About an hour or two passed between the second and third time so I do not remember if i did or not but I did pull out the right way again the third time. -I know that withdrawal is also not fool proof-

She also ended birth control (the pill) about a month and a half ago and her period was a few days late the cycle after. This would be her second cycle that, if regular, would start in 2 weeks from the day we had the sex. That would mean that she was ovulating at the time. I am incredibly worried about her becoming pregnant and know that we were not safe. Please let me know what you think the chances are. Thank you

I know everyone is different but my husband and I used the pull out method for weeks/months before we started 'trying' and did not fall pregnant. We conceived on our second month 'trying' and not pulling out. Unfortunately there's really no way to tell, other than to wait a week or two and take a pregnancy test. I think the chances are probably slim if you did not ejaculate inside of her (chances are only like 20% of getting pregnant in any given cycle for anyone, even those trying). Good luck to you.

If you use the pull out method correctly, there is a 96% chance of it being effective. Sperm can come out in the pre-ejaculate so if you had any unprotected sex around ovulation, there is always a possibility, albeit slim. I will also say that sperm takes typically 48 hours to re-generate. Meaning that the sperm count will be significantly lower the second time, and even less the third.

My husband and I have predominantly used the "pull and pray" over the last 13 years and the only time we have gotten pregnant was the two times we were trying to have a baby. Its not a fool-proof method however so I would really recommend using some form of protection if you aren't ready to have a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->