pull out!! how long has it worked for you???

i have used this method my entire marriage (18yrs) and have nev er had an oops, but he never finishes inside unless we're trying. with the shot messing your cycle up i wouldn't let him finish inside till you're cycle is regular again, just in case. good luck.

We used this method for two years with no problems and it only took us three cycles to get pg once we started TTC. Will carry on using this until we have finished having children then will do something more permanant!

i have used this method my entire marriage (18yrs) and have nev er had an oops, but he never finishes inside unless we're trying. with the shot messing your cycle up i wouldn't let him finish inside till you're cycle is regular again, just in case. good luck.

oh no id never let him finish inside me wen my cycles are upside down, way to risky, once iv gotten my ov back and charts are showing regularity then i can be more confident in timings :)

we were using the pull out method for 3 years the started to ttc and got pregnant with in 2-3 months :)

we continued to use pull out until i decided to go back on the pill.
it as fine. :)

We've started using this method this month, i'm done with hormonal birth control.

We're playing it safe and not coming inside me at all, regardless of the time of month.

Going by statistics, if used correctly, only 4 in 100 couples in a year will get pregnant, i'm pretty sure thats not much higher than those with condoms.....(though I don't know the stats).

Condoms are theoretically up to 98% effective, meaning 2 in 100 will end up pregnant from using condoms.

I've used pull out method for 2 years with one partner with no accidents and just about a year with my last partner and again, no accidents :thumbup:

As long as you're sure neither of you have any nasty lurking STIs then I guess the stats aren't much different from using condoms or artificial contraception :shrug:

Worked for OH and I for almost 2 years. Then I got on the pill. :)

We've been using it for about 6 years too. You've just got to be careful around around your fertile period. I couldn't go back to hormonal birth control - it's just awful!

We used it for about a year before TTC and then I got pregnant in the first month of trying. We've been using it since LO was born 15 months ago, no concerns so far!

thought id update on how its going for us lol

well we have been using it now since i first posted this thread and have had no accidents or concerns of "am i preg" so far, af came today and this cycle i pushed it a bit and we had sex everyday over my 3 fertile days (pulled out of course and in good timing too) so just shows me that worrying about it on non fertile days really isnt bothering about, we have a good system now too.....pull out everytime up until 3 days after my ov date (which is also the day ov is confirmed by my temps) after that he can have his fun and i know 100% im not at risk of pregnancy :thumbup: seems to work well for us both :)

My OH and I have been using pull out for a few weeks. He doesn't trust my "charting" so we do pull out every time, and we also use a spermacide (he is extra paranoid).

We used it for 5 years, then we had a "surprise"!

We have been using it for 2 and a half years... no suprises yet! Getting married in 10 months so hope there are no suprises soon as then I wont fit into my dress!

Hubby and I used this method for 4-5 years without an issue. He pulled out every time and it worked for us.

hey ladies well im now on the pill so no more pulling out OH really found it a passion killer and it wasnt fair on him really, the pill is going well apart from them making me feel preg, it wont last long and at least i wont be falling preg even by mistake :thumbup: always a bonus :D

5 months into our relationship we had the suprise of our first son being conceived!! Obv does not work for us :dohh:

Ever since I had my daughter so a good 4 years! Not had any mis-haps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->