pull out!! how long has it worked for you???

DH and I had been using pull out our whole relationship Sept 2000 up until Feb 2011 and we only had 1 scare..

Been using it for at least 6 months now, probably a bit longer, don't even avoid fertile times and it's always worked.

well we've been using it since I came off the pill last June tho we havnt pulled out all the time oopsie ...well that's y I'm 5 weeks pregnant now

Back in the day, my boyfriend and I (now husband), used the pullout method for about 2-3 months. Then I found myself pregnant! massive FAIL, but the best that that ever happened : )

We've been together six years in March and have been using POM the entire time and have only had two "scares".....scares for him, glimmers of hope for me.
:blush: :blush:
This is TMI, but sometimes you can "feel" him if he stops for a second and it sort of pulses, what is that?

We've been together six years in March and have been using POM the entire time and have only had two "scares".....scares for him, glimmers of hope for me.
:blush: :blush:
This is TMI, but sometimes you can "feel" him if he stops for a second and it sort of pulses, what is that?

Will it not just be the blood flow? I dunno :blush:

We've used the pull out method for 5 and half years. One miscarriage when I didn't know I was pregnant in that time. It took us one cycle before I got pregnant..we literally had sex a couple times before I got pregnant with our son.

i havnt read all the comments but i just wanted to give my 2 cents lol!

me and my husband been together 13 yrs and th epull out method has worked every time for 11 years straight!

the first time we tried on our honeymoon we got pregnant!

i thought because the pull out method worked so good that it take me forever to get pregnant well i was wrong i got pregnant first time he came inside sorry if to much lol!

worked for us im 28 and we plan on ttc in sept and will do the same thing!

me and my husband been together 13 yrs and th epull out method has worked every time for 11 years straight!

i thought because the pull out method worked so good that it take me forever to get pregnant well i was wrong i got pregnant first time he came inside sorry if to much lol!

Oooh I hope this happens for me! I'm 27 and we've just started TTC and we were using this method for around 18 months. Made me think we might have trouble conceiving!

Oooh I hope this happens for me! I'm 27 and we've just started TTC and we were using this method for around 18 months. Made me think we might have trouble conceiving!
i know how you feel i felt like that to then the first time we got pregnant lol i thought i would take a bit but no haha good luck hun xx

We've used to the pull out method with success for over a year now.... though, we've both been feeling rather nervous about it recently because I wasn't keeping great track of when I was OVing. We'd really rather not get pregnant anytime near now and we both hate condoms. I'm going to get fitted for a diaphragm at the end of the month, and we've started monitoring my waking temp, so we're trying to be a little more safe about it into the future.

After 3 years on the pill. It worked for 13 years for us. before TTC and then I got pregnant in the first month of trying.

10 years ;)

Now, DF can't get the hang of it, but is willing to practice on safe days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->