Pull out method!

Ashley7254

Reaction score
Me and my bf had sex about 3 days after my last period which he says he didn't cum but he's worried about it. About a day before I was supposed to ovulate we had sex and he pulled out, wiped it around his penis and kept putting it back in and pushing it in which I was on bottom the whole time which I've heard goes with gravity. 😁 . I asked him if he had came and he kinda paused and said uhh.. No. He never urinated, I kept having to though. Then 2 days after my predicted ovulation date we had sex again in which he did the same thing, pulled out and wiped it around his penis. At one point he must have came in me bc I could feel it coming out and it hurt a lot more this time. Now I'm 4 days late and it's been 13 days since the time I suspect I could have gotten prego and 10 since the very last time. I took a test and it's neg but is it bc it's too early? Should I wait another week to test? I'm so worried bc I never miss my period 😩

I would test again, but the fact alone that your stressed about it can push your period back. Id give it a week and test again.

I honestly didn't get stressed til I realized I had missed it and he randomly stopped talking to me the last time we had sex which is a coincedence.

I'm having the same kind of thing going on. Well, with your last comment. My bf stopped talking to me (well, I thought I wasn't near ovulation but I was and blah blah... So I told him just to be honest and he wasn't happy to say the least) after our last time having sex. He came inside me and we weren't using any form of contraception...so I think he's as nervous as me, maybe more. I agree with everyone else, test again. I have to do my testing in a few days... Good luck with him and the test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->