Pull out method

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I wondered if any of you knew percentages or how risky it is to use the pull out method. My husband has massive self control and I can guarantee he'd pull out well before.
I know there is pre-ejaculation of which no man has control over. I just wondered what percentage of women do get pregnant or if there are any ladies out there who have got pregnant this way. Not including those who's parent didn't pull out in time :winkwink:

Have you been charting or temp or using an app to know your fertile days. Do you use it right up until the 5 fertile days x

My ex-husband and I used the POM for the entirety of our 10 year marriage and never once used a condom on our fertile days. We only ever conceived when it was intentional.

However, my sister is currently 4 months along with a pull out baby :lol: It truly is dependent on the man's self control, IMO.

We've done it for a while successfully. Unfortunately, any percentages are likely inaccurate as there are so many other variables that could affect it - time of the month, specific anatomy, other things you can imagine :)

I've used that method successfully for 18 months before trying for my dd & for the 6 years since she was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->